If you don't put on Anime when you got a woman over, you already lost.

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
anime japanese cartoons aren't socially acceptable, similar to how being gay isn't socially acceptable

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
That's because they're ratchet hoes.

A nikkas gotta eat

rachet hos need lovin too

33-Diddy-Bop.gif

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
1. Women really fukking love cartoons.

Some of them won't admit to this but it's true. Females are like kids and love things that are animated. Most of them love shyt like Finding Nemo, or Despicable Me, or anything from Disney. Anime is probably something they haven't seen, and will love because:
yes they love it so much that they'll prefer watching a old disney cartoon over going out. Foh with that over exaggerating shyt. Do you know what "really fukking love" even means?

and anime cartoons ≠ disney cartoons

Last edited:

92Inc

Fear me
Daps
Reppin
oklahoma city
Empty? Your making threads about how to bring down other's self value via cartoon manipulation in order for them to like you, and you wanna call someone empty? Yes you can play on people's weaknesses in order to make yourself look better or you could actually be a person worth desiring. There are plenty of men who can get and keep women on their own merit. I just think it's funny that instead of being the "desirable" guy you'd rather be a person who will ultimately do more harm to that person than good. Not only that but you want to praised for it.
you are stripper , that means your father lost in life

Daps
anime japanese cartoons aren't socially acceptable, similar to how being gay isn't socially acceptable

Yet most women love gay guys, and it's really common for women to have gay besties.

tumblr_lyyhfmpaVe1r6z3ex.gif

Whatever gets you through the day.

fatestaynight-rinlaughing1.gif

Why you still here? I thought I told you to scram. We all know you a ho, why even front :mjpls:

Daps
my avatar is there for my 90s nostalgia

if you're thinking about anime while interacting with a female,

you
BUbkwa1.png
S T

FreshSmileyApache.gif

Why? Do you lose if you think about your fantasy football team when talking to a female? What about what you're gonna eat, or having to go to the bathroom, or when she will shut her mouth, or anything else for that matter? If not, what makes anime any different? You're just so insecure about not looking like a lame that you in turn LOOK LIKE A HUGE LAME.

Daps
fukk all that bullshyt:skip: you talking, your still a stripper

Notice how even though she's not wanted, she keeps coming back for more, just like those women that get battered by their man, saying shyt like "he just hits me because he loves me :lolbron:". I also love how you don't even deny that you got/get played by men tapping into your insecurities, proving that the game works.

2745882_1338248918569.06res_393_300.jpg

Guys viewing this thread, notice how it's the more ratchet people that are coming in here saying this won't work, while the people that have actually tried it are pretty :ehh: about it.

Daps
Reppin
California
Ol boy who said 90s babies would have an easier time with this is right.

Nowadays for the youngins it won't get you clowned to watch anime, some of the BADDEST chicks I know watch anime.

But you should all ready be privy to the knowledge of her liking it or not before she even comes over.