If you don't put on Anime when you got a woman over, you already lost.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Yeah, because this looks like it was made for 12 year olds

Elfenlied+gif.+requested+by+sparda_0be711_3095746.gif

Elfin Lied

If you ain't watching Hentai to get them draws wet..you lost

Daps
and they're mostly socially awkward

You'd honestly be surprised at how many women are into anime on the low. I remember these fine Ethiopian girls that would cosplay as Sailor Moon characters. They had the right body for it as well :whew:.

Most won't tell you this though, so if they know you're brave enough to show it to them, they'll be into you.

If you don't believe me, next time do a quick search through your girls "recently watched" series on Netflix, you'll probably find something animated.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
You'd honestly be surprised at how many women are into anime on the low. I remember these fine Ethiopian girls that would cosplay as Sailor Moon characters. They had the right body for it as well :whew:.

Most won't tell you this though, so if they know you're brave enough to show it to them, they'll be into you.

If you don't believe me, next time do a quick search through your girls "recently watched" series on Netflix, you'll probably find something animated.

:duck:

Disney movies/Disney cartoons are women favorite animated shows to watch

:mjpls:

you're lacking the fundamental understanding of women and you will lose with or without them watching anime.

Daps
:duck:

Disney movies/Disney cartoons are women favorite animated shows to watch

:mjpls:

you're lacking the fundamental understanding of women and you will lose with or without them watching anime.

I already said they like watching Disney, how about you read my post before talking out of your ass nikka :stopitslime:

In fact, you're just a closed-minded dude that won't reap the benefits of setting himself apart in a unique and positive way. IDK, it's pretty hilarious that you have a Space Ghost avatar and are talking shyt about anime, even though his show came on right before they put anime on on Adult Swim

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I just met this chick, thought she was 25 when I first approached, well I didn't really give a shyt, she was a wearing dress that had her ass looking a juicy ham hock and titties like two basketballs with ripe grapes on them, but anyways. She was into Hunger Games, battle royale, shyt I didn't fukk with at all, and turned out to be 38 years old, even though she didn't look it though. However, she did work in Film though so thats probably why.

When I first went on the west coast on business I had a roommate, she's actress on one of those cheap ass shows on sci channel, and she was into cowboy bebop, also I knew a hood rat who watched them weak ass animes like Inuyasha, but I think those shows are catered to females like those cheesy romance novels. So you may have a point

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ah, the "give me daps" empty platitude statement. You say this shyt but women are more attracted to a guy that makes them feel insecure, weirdly enough. Women are more attracted to a guy when there is competition or their man is desired by other women. We see this all the time like when a guy gets friendzoned by a girl, another girl wants him, and now that girl that friendzoned the dude wants to date him

Empty? Your making threads about how to bring down other's self value via cartoon manipulation in order for them to like you, and you wanna call someone empty? Yes you can play on people's weaknesses in order to make yourself look better or you could actually be a person worth desiring. There are plenty of men who can get and keep women on their own merit. I just think it's funny that instead of being the "desirable" guy you'd rather be a person who will ultimately do more harm to that person than good. Not only that but you want to praised for it.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
I already said they like watching Disney, how about you read my post before talking out of your ass nikka :stopitslime:

In fact, you're just a closed-minded dude that won't reap the benefits of setting himself apart in a unique and positive way. IDK, it's pretty hilarious that you have a Space Ghost avatar and are talking shyt about anime, even though his show came on right before they put anime on on Adult Swim

I've never been closed-minded.:camby:

Disney movies and shows aren't anime, they're western cartoon. They're caricature doesn't follow the guidelines of what people consider anime

9BYcmB6.png

It's ironic how you're calling someone closed-minded, when you're the one saying if you don't put on anime while a woman if over you already lost.

You're a child, even if you've reach the age of legal adulthood I could see right through you

Socially awkward, afraid of your own shadow, blaming the world for you problems but you are your problem

t21NIaw.png
get your shyt together fukk boy, and stop being pussified.

Last edited: