If you don't put on Anime when you got a woman over, you already lost.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
Well, yes, what I had issue with was the insinuation that I should be jealous of the fictional animation characters on the screen, because they are drawn having double DDs or whatever. Like, :wtf:

20121118014319!Nami_Criminal_Bra.png

Okay, so I should get worried he'd prefer this two-dimensional girl that he can't even touch to me... and put out to ease my feelings of insecurity? :wtf:

No. But there are a lot of ATTENTION WHORES who would. Because attention whores are pretty prevalent in today's society. Intrigue the girl by not paying her attention. It's not a new concept at all. I think he gave pretty good advice.

Daps
No. But there are a lot of ATTENTION WHORES who would. Because attention whores are pretty prevalent in today's society. Intrigue the girl by not paying her attention. It's not a new concept at all. I think he gave pretty good advice.

Thank you, I'm glad someone actually listened to the advice and thought about it instead of using preconceived notions to make a point to get daps

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
You were obviously mad enough about this to neg me, so you would be jealous, regardless of the bullshyt that doth come from thy mouth.

No, I negged you because your logic is stupid, yet you still think you're some kind of misunderstood intellectual. You're talking shyt both on this, the muscles thread and the thread ''Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?'' You're a shyt poster who can't seem to listen to nobody but the people who agree with you, and brand whoever doesn't agree ''stupid'', ''simple minded'' or ''ratchet bytches''.

I've considered negging you several times previously but I wanted to wait until I got into an argument with you directly.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
No, I negged you because your logic is stupid, yet you still think you're some kind of misunderstood intellectual. You're talking shyt both on this, the muscles thr ead and the thread ''Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?'' You're a shyt poster who can't seem to listen to nobody but the people who agree with you, and brand whoever doesn't agree ''stupid'', ''simple minded'' or ''ratchet bytches''.

I've considered negging you several times previous but I wanted to wait until I got into an argument with you directly.

Now ur rep matches my username. :shaq:

Daps
No, I negged you because your logic is stupid, yet you still think you're some kind of misunderstood intellectual. You're talking shyt both on this, the muscles thread and the thread ''Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?'' You're a shyt poster who can't seem to listen to nobody but the people who agree with you, and brand whoever doesn't agree ''stupid'', ''simple minded'' or ''ratchet bytches''.

I've considered negging you several times previously but I wanted to wait until I got into an argument with you directly.

Well congrats, you "negged" me, I hope that makes you feel better about yourself.

My logic is sound, you're arguing more on feeling butthurt "waah, I don't want to feel insecure" than solid facts. My logic and reasoning is sound, and you sound like a ratchet ho, straight up.

Also, I find it amusing that thestripper is still lurking here even though we told her ass to scram, she knows I'm right and can't admit it :lolbron:

Last edited:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if your intention is smashing and you're inviting women who don't want to smash over to your place...

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
I remember telling a broad I watched naruto,

she laughed at me :to: