If you don't put on Anime when you got a woman over, you already lost.

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
25-OG-Come-On-Son.gif

most bytches round here would clown you for dat shyt

Daps
Every girl I dated knew I watched anime and didn't care. I never forced them to watch though I have had plenty that were curious enough to burn through a couple eps before we got the night started.

A girl watching anime with you is only an indication of her wanting to spend time with you, can't really vouch for any of the other stuff you said.

Daps
25-OG-Come-On-Son.gif

most bytches round here would clown you for dat shyt

That's because they're ratchet hoes.

Empty? Your making threads about how to bring down other's self value via cartoon manipulation in order for them to like you, and you wanna call someone empty? Yes you can play on people's weaknesses in order to make yourself look better or you could actually be a person worth desiring. There are plenty of men who can get and keep women on their own merit. I just think it's funny that instead of being the "desirable" guy you'd rather be a person who will ultimately do more harm to that person than good. Not only that but you want to praised for it.

I think it's funny that out of all those points the one that has you legit upset is the "Oh, the girl might get insecure so she'll have sex with you".

Honestly honey, it sounds like a dude played you just like that and you had sex with him which is why you're so touchy. It's all about the game, if you've ever done shyt like "waiting between texts" or "playing hard to get" you're guilty of the same damn thing :usure:

Daps
I've never been closed-minded.:camby:

Disney movies and shows aren't anime, they're western cartoon. They're caricature doesn't follow the guidelines of what people consider anime

9BYcmB6.png

It's ironic how you're calling someone closed-minded, when you're the one saying if you don't put on anime while a woman if over you already lost.

You're a child, even if you've reach the age of legal adulthood I could see right through you

Socially awkward, afraid of your own shadow, blaming the world for you problems but you are your problem

t21NIaw.png
get your shyt together fukk boy, and stop being pussified.

Funny you say that, especially since anime was actually based a lot off of old Disney shows, but of course you're just an ignant negro so you do not know of which you speak.

You also completely dodged the issue of your avatar, which is just funny to me. The same attitude you have is why you're a lame and will stay losing.

Daps
I agree with the op, I need a girl who's into anime like me, and not any of that kid stuff anime like DBZ or Naruto, she has to be more into grown up anime like bible black!!!
bible-black-1024x679.jpg

:troll:

648.gif

:patrice: Although, if she comes thru, she see that playing on the TV, n she goes :steviej:, you might have a winner in your hands, so you might be going double or nothing if you put that on...

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
That's because they're ratchet hoes.

I think it's funny that out of all those points the one that has you legit upset is the "Oh, the girl might get insecure so she'll have sex with you".

Honestly honey, it sounds like a dude played you just like that and you had sex with him which is why you're so touchy. It's all about the game, if you've ever done shyt like "waiting between texts" or "playing hard to get" you're guilty of the same damn thing :usure:

They were all stupid that one was just the worst.

Honey I see that you have a disability so if you think cartoons will help you get ladies I won't argue with you. I wish you the best.

Daps
Right. Which is why I've ended it. Again, good luck to you.

You literally dismissed the argument with "you have an illness, poor you". :mjlol:

:umad: You're obviously very upset because you've been played. You're most likely one of them ratchet hoes that would be "screened out". You're proving my point and don't even realize it :smugbiden:. But go on ahead, I wish you well with all your ratchet ways

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You literally dismissed the argument with "you have an illness, poor you". :mjlol:

:umad: You're obviously very upset because you've been played. You're most likely one of them ratchet hoes that would be "screened out". You're proving my point and don't even realize it :smugbiden:. But go on ahead, I wish you well with all your ratchet ways

tumblr_lyyhfmpaVe1r6z3ex.gif

Whatever gets you through the day.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Funny you say that, especially since anime was actually based a lot off of old Disney shows, but of course you're just an ignant negro so you do not know of which you speak.

You also completely dodged the issue of your avatar, which is just funny to me. The same attitude you have is why you're a lame and will stay losing.

my avatar is there for my 90s nostalgia

if you're thinking about anime while interacting with a female,

you
BUbkwa1.png
S T

FreshSmileyApache.gif