If you don't have Global Entry or TSA Precheck, then you are losing

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Nothing like getting to the airport barely an hour before an international flight and still making it :blessed:

I never check a bag :yeshrug: even on a 2-3 week trip
And not have time to get free food and liquor in the Centurion lounge? :scusthov:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Explain how you do this :mjcry: I got a three day trip coming up and still think I need 2 bags
Willing to bet he says go to the foreign visitor line since they can process you the same but less people go to that line for domestic returns.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I don’t go to a airport to chill :mjlol:

I go to get on my flight and be in the tropics a few hours later
You hustling backwards not getting on a plane with a full stomach drunk af, but it’s your call I guess.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we have our global entry interviews this week
Doing the Enrollment on arrival process.
shyt better be as seamless as the youtube videos present them to be:birdman:
Mine was much easier than I thought it would be, got mine in like 2016.

Went in, they took my fingerprints, took a picture, asked me a few questions to pretty much verify some things I put on the application and that was it.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Nothing like getting to the airport barely an hour before an international flight and still making it :blessed:

I never check a bag :yeshrug: even on a 2-3 week trip
:salute:
Passport Playas dont have time to wait for their bags to come off the baggage buggy. While you wait an extra 15-30 minutes for your wet bag to come off the cart, we already in the cab headed to the room.
:wow:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Speak on it. The foreign visitor line? Or declaring customs

Mobile Passport Control

I flew into Boston 2 days ago. MPC line was nearly empty. Global Entry had a queue. And the regular line... :mjtf:

I was through that bytch in seconds.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Most people don’t need it. You’d have to be taking some actual flights for business related, time sensitive things to get the full advantage.

It’s a weak flex, bragging about spending $200+ dollars to save 15-30 mins on the only two to three fukking flights your gonna take this year.

Anything else is just extra and a waste. Why would you need to get on a flight in less than, say, 20 mins when you’ve planned this trip and taken time off from work to go?

And, I say that having both and a UK fast border entry. I wouldn’t even say I needed all three, maybe just the TSA pre and UK border.

Honestly, I love the airport because I’ve spent a lot of time traveling, so when I see people complaining about anything airport related in regards to the basic operations like lines and the like, I just laugh at them. What the fukk did you think it would be like?

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Most people don’t need it. You’d have to be taking some actual flights for business related, time sensitive things to get the full advantage.

It’s a weak flex, bragging about spending $200+ dollars to save 15-30 mins on the only two to three fukking flights your gonna take this year.

Anything else is just extra and a waste. Why would you need to get on a flight in less than, say, 20 mins when you’ve planned this trip and taken time off from work to go?

And, I say that having both and a UK fast border entry. I wouldn’t even say I needed all three, maybe just the TSA pre and UK border.

Honestly, I love the airport because I’ve spent a lot of time traveling, so when I see people complaining about anything airport related in regards to the basic operations like lines and the like, I just laugh at them. What the fukk did you think it would be like?

Facts

Also I'd rather get there 2 hrs early. Idea of getting to the airport with 15 mins to spare and NEEDING TSA PreCheck for that strategy to work is insane to me ha

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

People pay for perceived comfort…..