If you don't have Global Entry or TSA Precheck, then you are losing

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What about when you are on PTO?

If I'm on PTO... then I still go early. I ain't got shyt to do, what am I doing at home that's so important that I gotta rush through the airport to make my flight?

I'll still go a bit early, make it through security, get situated, then pull up YT/Social Media, or finalize arrangements for my trip (rental car, activities, the turn up, etc)

But I don't hate queuing or the airport in general. I hate rushing, or missing flights because of traffic or SNAFUs along the way. If you view the airport as a place you have to endure and tolerate, it makes sense you just wanna be in and out without any margin of wait time. The risk that shyt goes wrong and I miss my flight is too great for me to live on the edge tho.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Amex platinum covers the fee, same for CLEAR (I ain't going that far tho)
I got a gold card. I haven't found a reason to get the platinum and pay those yearly fees. My job gives me a $100 credit for either gold or platinum for a personal card I just used it for the gold.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You hustling backwards not getting on a plane with a full stomach drunk af, but it’s your call I guess.
Not everyone enjoys being drunk and the last thing I want to be on a tiny ass plane is stuffed.

I’m also roll up just in time to make it through security and have the plane boarding crew.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
End of the day I want as much time at home or on the road to so what I want at home. I don’t want to be there any earlier than needed.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most people don’t need it. You’d have to be taking some actual flights for business related, time sensitive things to get the full advantage.

It’s a weak flex, bragging about spending $200+ dollars to save 15-30 mins on the only two to three fukking flights your gonna take this year.

Anything else is just extra and a waste. Why would you need to get on a flight in less than, say, 20 mins when you’ve planned this trip and taken time off from work to go?

And, I say that having both and a UK fast border entry. I wouldn’t even say I needed all three, maybe just the TSA pre and UK border.

Honestly, I love the airport because I’ve spent a lot of time traveling, so when I see people complaining about anything airport related in regards to the basic operations like lines and the like, I just laugh at them. What the fukk did you think it would be like?
Eh, I got global entry with precheck for $100 for 5 years. So $20 a year to avoid security isn't crazy at all. Saying it's only good if there's some time sensitive business is crazy. People don't like waiting in long lines, even if its for a flight so see in laws.

I live in Chicago, mostly fly out of O'Hare, one of the busiest airports in the world so security can get long as hell. I don't use precheck to get there only 20 minutes before the flight, I still get to the airport at a decent time, but with global entry/pre check, I don't have to worry about long ass lines, taking off my shoes, emptying my laptop bag.
It really isn’t a game changer as much as people make it out to be unless you travel enough, that’s my point. Even for, let’s say, the five years you get it for, on average, how many times would anyone leave the country and need to come back in a swift manner?
But global entry allows me to skip lines whether I'm going to New Orleans or to Thailand. It's definitely a game changer.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I got a gold card. I haven't found a reason to get the platinum and pay those yearly fees. My job gives me a $100 credit for either gold or platinum for a personal card I just used it for the gold.
Smart no need to get the Plat if you not using it and taking advantage of the perks.. I don’t mind paying the $695 a year because I use all the perks of the card and use it as my primary travel card

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Wait till you have to have a mark in your right hand or forehead. Then it'll be really convenient!!! :gladbron::banderas:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I love getting into the Precheck line and yelling "peasants!" at the general boarding line
That ain’t a flex.. The real flex is when you board first because your in first class and then when your seated you watching everyone pass you going to the back and you tell em :camby:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Eh, I got global entry with precheck for $100 for 5 years. So $20 a year to avoid security isn't crazy at all. Saying it's only good if there's some time sensitive business is crazy. People don't like waiting in long lines, even if its for a flight so see in laws.

I live in Chicago, mostly fly out of O'Hare, one of the busiest airports in the world so security can get long as hell. I don't use precheck to get there only 20 minutes before the flight, I still get to the airport at a decent time, but with global entry/pre check, I don't have to worry about long ass lines, taking off my shoes, emptying my laptop bag.

But global entry allows me to skip lines whether I'm going to New Orleans or to Thailand. It's definitely a game changer.
...not if you're not flying that much. even at o'hare, you wouldn't need it if you just fly out on occasion. you'd just need good airport sense.

y'all keep coming with the weak arguments when i've already explained how skipping a damn line once or twice a year isn't a game changer. you'd be more likely to show up and it NOT be busy at all based on the frequency of your travel versus you showing up and actually needing to use it. that's why i said frequent travelers, more specifically those with business (which i assume you have if you travel enough) really only reap the rewards.

the rest of yall get tagged and fingerprinted.

it's like yall don't even realize what the words "game changer" mean.