If you don't have Global Entry or TSA Precheck, then you are losing

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Lmao @ you getting mad. It’s not that serious but you’re in your feels over Global Entry :mjlol:

Guess I’d be mad too if I paid over $200 for “it” :umad:
yeah, but not the reason you've given...

i'm on a board talking with an illiterate b*stard

that would make any sensible human mad

:manny:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
That ain’t a flex.. The real flex is when you board first because your in first class and then when your seated you watching everyone pass you going to the back and you tell em :camby:
:hhh:like the vagabonds you are kind sir!

I hit the Michael Jackson Thriller Smile as the Southwest Big Booty Judy wheels me first before every goddamn body..."you like art big booty Judy?":shaq:they always do....

Ilovemichael28-2650144-616-500.jpg

Then cause I'm handicapped...I need assistance being buckled in....either you or Miss Sherita...
Strap me in:mjlit:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
...not if you're not flying that much. even at o'hare, you wouldn't need it if you just fly out on occasion. you'd just need good airport sense.

y'all keep coming with the weak arguments when i've already explained how skipping a damn line once or twice a year isn't a game changer. you'd be more likely to show up and it NOT be busy at all based on the frequency of your travel versus you showing up and actually needing to use it. that's why i said frequent travelers, more specifically those with business (which i assume you have if you travel enough) really only reap the rewards.

the rest of yall get tagged and fingerprinted.

it's like yall don't even realize what the words "game changer" mean.
Only way I get all 3 is if I fly atleast 6 times a year. I'm avg barely 1 time a year. But one year in 2022 I flew 3 times. Felt like I lived at the airport.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Only way I get all 3 is if I fly atleast 6 times a year. I'm avg barely 1 time a year. But one year in 2022 I flew 3 times. Felt like I lived at the airport.
i'm saying

i fly for work, to visit my family (i live about 900 miles from my parents) a couple of times a year, was in long distance relationships for a couple of years. before the pandemic, i'd easily take over 20+ flights, some domestic and others international, between countries in Europe.

just to go on vacation once or twice a year and call skipping a "flex"...

:pachaha:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
i'm saying

i fly for work, to visit my family (i live about 900 miles from my parents) a couple of times a year, was in long distance relationships for a couple of years. before the pandemic, i'd easily take over 20+ flights, some domestic and others international, between countries in Europe.

just to go on vacation once or twice a year and call skipping a "flex"...

:pachaha:
Absurd lol I couldn't do it. Being disabled speeds my process up and I'm always 3hrs early for my flight. I hate rushing and I don't have a need for them yet. Hoping it changes soon.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
That ain’t a flex.. The real flex is when you board first because your in first class and then when your seated you watching everyone pass you going to the back and you tell em :camby:

Yeah...wish this was me. I got TSA Pre-Check but I'm cheap so I almost never board first.

Me at TSA Pre: :youngsabo:

Me at the Gate, #200 in line to board: :mjcry:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
I go to the left. Peasants go to the right I don't even have to see them. :blessed:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Damn ,
that enrollment on entry interview is legit

we had to wait until until the other passengers went through border patrol
did the interview and got fingerprinted
basically asked if my address was correct , why i wanted it

plus-after you get it --
do not bring fruit back and declare everything if we need too, if we get caught with any violation during a random check , we will lose it
& i can use my existing TSA preshceck until it expires
I got my approval email 20 minutes later, My wife's info is still being reviewed :birdman: :russ:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So as usual with the Coli the issue is with what people do with access as opposed to the service itself.
Poster: Pre check is dope, for $100 for five years I can bypass security lines saving a lot of time, it's super convenient. :ehh:

Coli: Your reasons for traveling aren't good enough to use it:pacspit: