If you don't do Incline Bench Press shame on you

Daps
I know a guy in my gym who is so paranoid about getting gyno he only does incline,his chest looks a bit weird too. Personally I believe people should work do a full chest workout, I notice these days with modern bodybuilders they don't have that full chest look the 70's bodybuilders have I think because the shoulders and back are so massive on them , yet another reason I prefer the 70's look. If you look at arnold for instance his chest sticked out much more and it seemed more proportionate.

Yes,only exercise I don't do is Decline,I see no need for it

Daps
I see no reason why it shouldn't be part of your routune unless your shoulders are really fuked up.

Also I have heard people said that flat bench and decline are too similar. And I would rather do dips then decline.

But what are your guys thoughts on decline bench?

Yea incline should always be done.

Decline,is the easiest,but the shyt feels so fukkin weird,I hate decline and never do it

Daps
I did incline only for 2 yrs and never touched a flat bench, got to where I could do 225 for like 3-5 reps and 105 DBs for like 3-4 reps, did flat bench for the first time in years a few months ago and was doing 295-300 for 3 reps and probably could get 315 max.

I`m going to try alternating Incline on one day and Flat on other day.

Exactly what I do breh,I do flat one day and incline anothert,doing incline,gets your flat bench stronger

Daps
I get the same results from just flat bench and I'm not doing it for looks so I don't use it. I'm bias because any strength coaches or even stuff I've read online say you don't need all of that to grow. Now don't get me wrong I see cats do it and they have nice bodies but for me I choose not to do it. I also only do about 4/5 barbell exercises anyway so there's that to take into account.

Nah,Incline makes you flat way stronger breh,but to each his own

Daps
I don't need to because I do flat bench press + overhead press.
The flat benchpress will hit almost all the same muscles as an incline and the overhead press works the remaining muscle and more.

No it won't,you won't get that upper part of the pecs to pop out if you not doing incline breh

Daps
Read this thread last night and did inclines this morning at the gym. Got 105 5 times. Could have went up to 110 or 115 but I didnt have a spotter and almost dropped one of the Dumbbells on me while getting into position so I called it quits after that.

Don't give up breh:mjcry: