If you chose the grass Pokémon starter as a kid...

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I would turn the eevee to flareon

Idk how i remember these names..

I had red and got gold when i was stoned in college and gave every pokemon troll names. I dont know any of the new ones..might get back into it tho
Flareon :scust: weak sauce as a character

Jolteon had the fasted speed of any pokemon in the game, the other evolutions were a waste until they introduced Umbreon :ohlawd: breh was a tank

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
As a kid I chose charmander and squirtle

Then in the next evolutions I chose typhlosion(forgot first evolution name) :wow:

But now when I played firered and Pokemon stadium a while back I chose bulbasor because i like technical battling. Sleep powder and leech seed combo :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Fire gang all day. The last time I beat the game 4 of my 6 were fire types. I didn't fukk with grass Pokémon period
fukk I look like battling with plants and flowers :mjlol:
Grass pokemon are wack for the most part

But jesus if you got caught in that Sunny Day/Solarbeam vortex :wow::wow::wow: entire team in a bodybag

Last edited:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Cyndaquil will still be the best starter :ehh: Johto is still the best pokemon game... gold and silver is how your do a sequel :wow: and when they let you go to the last region and fight all the gym leaders :blessed: elite four and red..
The only reason the Gold/Silver games had 2 regions and 16 gyms plus the Elite 4 is because they were supposed to be the last Pokemon games.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
SN: Gary and all the other rivals a straight up hoe for always picking your weakness as a starter. :pacspit:
Sun and Moon is the 1st Pokemon game where you have a type advantage over your rival.

Act like mega venasaur doesn't have thick fat brehs.

Act like a mega venasaur on calm nature with ( toxic, protect, giga drain, and sludge bomb) won't crack your shyt brehs.
Most folks on here probably don't get into the competitive aspect of dealing with natures, abilities, IVs, and EVs. shyt is a lot to learn.

Ishman

BBB
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Sun and Moon is the 1st Pokemon game where you have a type advantage over your rival.

Most folks on here probably don't get into the competitive aspect of dealing with natures, abilities, IVs, and EVs. shyt is a lot to learn.
Sun and Moon was so easy i never blacked out from any of the battles

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
The only reason the Gold/Silver games had 2 regions and 16 gyms plus the Elite 4 is because they were supposed to be the last Pokemon games.
:ehh: it was a smart move no pokemon game IMO will be like Gold/Silver... i know you can go to other Regions in the newer ones i think black and white 2 or some shyt like that..... but it does not feel the same :wow:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Grassman mess around and take your life :wow:

250px-497Serperior.png

Hit em with that solar beam I'm so Serperior :wow:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Flareon :scust: weak sauce as a character

Jolteon had the fasted speed of any pokemon in the game, the other evolutions were a waste until they introduced Umbreon :ohlawd: breh was a tank
Umbreon was to me what Pickachu was to Ash

Shout out to Gary