If you chose the grass Pokémon starter as a kid...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Just go to the google playstore,
And search "gba emulator"

Then hit up this link for the games

ROM Hacks Studio - The PokéCommunity Forums

I recommend pokemon light platinum!
It has two regions(16 gyms)
You can also get all three starter pokemon with the emulator, beat the first few gyms to get them to listen to you. I started 3 separate games and traded them into one file.

Last edited:
Daps
Couldn't get my hands on a gameshark so I had glitch them on my team. Was kicking ass at school with all 3 johto starters.
JOHTO WAS THE BEST I SWEAR! AFTER THAT THE GAMES KINDA FELL OFF IMO. YOU COULD GO BACK TO KANTO AND CHOOSE A NEW STARTER BEAT THE OLD GYM LEADERS AND RED. CATCH THE UNKNOWNS PLUS THE LEGENDARY DOGS. DAY AND NIGHT EVENTS. THATS THE SAN ANDREAS OF THE POKEMON SERIES.

Daps
nikkaS TALKING BOUT POKEMON WAS FOR NERDS LIKE nikkaS WASNT GETTING THEY ASS BEAT FOR THEY CARDS AND GAMES STOLEN FROM THEY BACKPACK N shyt. POKEMON YU GI OH AND DBZ WERE POPPIN IN THE HOOD. THEY EVEN HAD THE FAKE CARDS AT THE CORNER STORE AND shyt WITH THE HOLOGRAPHIC OBLISK THE TORMENTER AND WINGED DRAGON OF RA FOR LIKE 3$ A DECK. ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF THAT THO AND YOU WAS IN NERD TERRITORY THO, MAYBE CEPT FOR NARUTO.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
What's a good pok

The have hacked versions with new missions and pokemons, I played one some time ago I'm looking for one that rivals the Offical story line tho

Prolly give Crystal a go. I wanna go thru 16 gyms

Any good hacks worth playing?

OrionBC

Hard Work and Cloud Watching
Daps
nikkas ws getting shot over charzard cards when you was a baby.
This really tickles me. I never liked the fire pokemon that much but, your right. People were serious about charzard.:russ:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The first pokemon I ever picked was Totodile. I did pick Treecko tho.

To my defense, before I got the game myself I played on a demo console at Walmart and Treecko was already picked so I played with him before I ever got the game and I liked breh's style :hubie:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I just turned 21 like a month ago. I dead ass remember stealing nikka Pokemons cards ripping them shyts with my friends. Only lames at the time played them. Now everybody play pokemon since the app came out. IDRC either way if you like it than play it. Just saying i notice a switch .

I had a gameboy and a playstation 2. Still didn't play pokemon though. Played madden, socom,halo, ratchet and clank, need for speed, Jak and nba 2k. But I also played sports basketball, football, and track n field. Kids that read the anime books were lames now there cool. The only animes I ever watch were on adultswim and toosnami. Not downing anime just saying I notice a big switch and bandwagon effect.

Pokemon was bigger a few years before your time. I'm 22 myself and I grew up in the ghetto, EVERYBODY in daycare/pre-K/kindergarten was fukkin with pokemon, DBZ and wrestling. But by the time you start going through 1st-5th grade people were already off that and by middle school that's when you got nikkas flat out clownin dudes for still being into it. Dudes was on that hot shyt, you constantly might get robbed, fyed off on, jumped, etc just for seeming like a lame. Middle school was savage :picard:

But now that people get older specifically the nerds who were into all of that myself included, people aren't worried about being picked on anymore. When you become an adult it becomes cool to express yourself again instead of worrying about social status, so that's why it seems like a bandwagon effect. I learned this myself when I got outta HS and went into college

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikkaS TALKING BOUT POKEMON WAS FOR NERDS LIKE nikkaS WASNT GETTING THEY ASS BEAT FOR THEY CARDS AND GAMES STOLEN FROM THEY BACKPACK N shyt. POKEMON YU GI OH AND DBZ WERE POPPIN IN THE HOOD. THEY EVEN HAD THE FAKE CARDS AT THE CORNER STORE AND shyt WITH THE HOLOGRAPHIC OBLISK THE TORMENTER AND WINGED DRAGON OF RA FOR LIKE 3$ A DECK. ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF THAT THO AND YOU WAS IN NERD TERRITORY THO, MAYBE CEPT FOR NARUTO.

Damn my nikka you took me back :wow: