If you chose the grass Pokémon starter as a kid...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You might be a certified sissy bytch boy :laff:

Who the hell chooses grass? :scust:

The Pokémon with the most weaknesses and they all look wack except bulbasaur :picard:

f067fbec23b60d488791ef1fec881019a3d2d8ac_hq.jpg

Water and fire gang you know how we rock :myman:

5422540515_bcc2b5276c_b.jpg

5399091109_7d630a753c_b.jpg

:whew::whew::whew:
:sadcam:

I always choose grass outside of my second play through of blue where I choose squirtle :picard:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Bulbasaur was the best starter to pick, because it was easy as f*ck to run through the first 2 gyms with it.

And quickly became worthless because Blastoise could end up with DEF outa this world and Charizard's attack, s.attack was off the charts and had moderate DEF. Char could also learn fly which was more useful in endgame than solar beam because almost everything killed Venusaur too fast. :russ:

My endgame squad was
Zapdos (loaded with speed and attack. Drill Peck was almost always a one shot and first move)
Vileplume (everything Venusaur could do but faster and with more S.Attack)
Mewtwo
Charizard
Gyrados
Dragonite

Man, nikkas got ate ALIVE back in 5th grade

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I had a gameboy and a playstation 2. Still didn't play pokemon though. Played madden, socom,halo, ratchet and clank, need for speed, Jak and nba 2k. But I also played sports basketball, football, and track n field. Kids that read the anime books were lames now there cool. The only animes I ever watch were on adultswim and toosnami. Not downing anime just saying I notice a big switch and bandwagon effect.
No offense but it sounds like u was young as hell. Gameboy dropped in like 89. Pokemon peaked like 98-2000:manny:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Paralyze, sleep and posion attacks. When you fighting team battles at the lvl 80+. Vensaur shyts on most pokemon, first generation. It's 1v1 is trash w/o type adv but you don't pick it for 1 v 1. It's a team player, the other 2 aren't
touche

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Broke boys wit no gameboys :pachaha: nikkas in my class stole they older siblings fat gameboys just to get this link cable work:wow:
i remember when Pokemon Gen 3 first came out, and i some how got my mom to take me to Houston to the pokemon event she ended up buy me and my Bro the fat Gameboys with two copies of Gen 3 :wow:

Last edited:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
And quickly became worthless because Blastoise could end up with DEF outa this world and Charizard's attack, s.attack was off the charts and had moderate DEF. Char could also learn fly which was more useful in endgame than solar beam because almost everything killed Venusaur too fast. :russ:

My endgame squad was
Zapdos (loaded with speed and attack. Drill Peck was almost always a one shot and first move)
Vileplume (everything Venusaur could do but faster and with more S.Attack)
Mewtwo
Charizard
Gyrados
Dragonite

Man, nikkas got ate ALIVE back in 5th grade

:gucci:

How do yall know all this shyt?

I literally just picked Charmander and kept using ember/flamethrower/fire blast til I beat the game.

I didn't even know that game involved strategy at all lol.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
No offense but it sounds like u was young as hell. Gameboy dropped in like 89. Pokemon peaked like 98-2000:manny:
I guess that it fam. I am young. Not dissing it. When I was a kid all the "cool kids" in middle school after school were smoking squares and passing booty mags believe it or not. The games we played were like madden, mortal kobat, gta, and halo. I played the piano & sung in church and that was considered lame at the time too but as I got older and everybody started rapping nikkas tried to nate dogg me and get me on they hooks and shyt lmao. It's weird growing up.