If you chose the grass Pokémon starter as a kid...

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Only nikkas that made fun of kids playing Pokemon were low-key jealous that they didn't have a gameboy and Pokemon themselves.
Broke boys wit no gameboys :pachaha: nikkas in my class stole they older siblings fat gameboys just to get this link cable work:wow:
I had a gameboy and a playstation 2. Still didn't play pokemon though. Played madden, socom,halo, ratchet and clank, need for speed, Jak and nba 2k. But I also played sports basketball, football, and track n field. Kids that read the anime books were lames now there cool. The only animes I ever watch were on adultswim and toosnami. Not downing anime just saying I notice a big switch and bandwagon effect.

Daps
Fire gang b

Wasn't on purpose tho. I liked the fire starter the best every game except for Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire.

I picked Mudkip

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Charizard would shyt on Venasaur...Blastoise would shyt on Charizard, Venasaur would have an advantage (not shyt) on Squirtle

not sure what youre talking about.
Paralyze, sleep and posion attacks. When you fighting team battles at the lvl 80+. Vensaur shyts on most pokemon, first generation. It's 1v1 is trash w/o type adv but you don't pick it for 1 v 1. It's a team player, the other 2 aren't

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
The only grass starter I like is sceptile.
Besides that it's always fire or nothing :birdman:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Real nikkas fukked with Digimon over Pokemon

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I had a gameboy and a playstation 2. Still didn't play pokemon though. Played madden, socom,halo, ratchet and clank, need for speed, Jak and nba 2k. But I also played sports basketball, football, and track n field. Kids that read the anime books were lames now there cool. The only animes I ever watch were on adultswim and toosnami. Not downing anime just saying I notice a big switch and bandwagon effect.
it's because you're too young. pokemon was for the n64 kids and shyt. all those games you named came out later.