If you can't see it now, you'll never see it.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
If it was the other way around and Sony owned then, either Xbox wouldn't get it and or it would be 70 for PS users to upgrade
:francis:

You mean like Psychonauts 2 where MS bought a multi platform studio and then refused to make a PS5 version of a game?

But lemme guess, that's different.

I wish I could play the new Kojima Xbox exclusive on my PS5 :francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nothing new.
This is a lie. You keep telling it, but it’s just not true.

Xbox has never owned lots of studios. The studios they do own have made some really good games over the years. Last couple years been low as they transitioned from buying games to buying studios then the pandemic pushed some stuff back.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
The fact yall still made and continue making excuses for this shyt is mind boggling but carry on. :snooze:

Facts. Even if this deal goes through, wtf changes at the end of the day. It's still the same shytty MS.

These guys legit let this whole Activision acquisition be the center of their lives this entire year. But got zero criticism for MS lack of 1P games this year or how they fukked up Halo.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I'm fine with that, always have been. I've only had a problem with 3rd party popular franchises and games being in limbo and silence as to when or if it's coming to a system. Some games I'd wait to play on switch, other on Xbox or PS. It just depends...

I also don't like the fact that people act like MS is snatching games off the the market left and right when as of the last couple generation they have been the most forth coming with support of titles across a multitude of platforms.

I mean even just today they announced a fallout 4 upgrade patch that includes PS5.

If it was the other way around and Sony owned then, either Xbox wouldn't get it and or it would be 70 for PS users to upgrade
:francis:
Well when you’re not the market leader you’re going to be all about the fairness. IIRC, it was Sony who was on the cross play across platforms when the 360 was a big deal, and Microsoft was like nah. Though my memory on things are fuzzy for a lot of things lately.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Why didn’t sony drop a Xbox version of GOW :stopitslime:

When are yall gonna stop being disingenuous and stop shyt posting?

Why drop a PS4 version of Psychonauts 2?

Because they were contractually committed to making the game for Sony platforms prior to getting bought out, but slimey MS did the bare minimum just so they can say they did without giving their closest competitor an edge. Meanwhile Sony giving Xbox parity with MLB games every year.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Well when you’re not the market leader you’re going to be all about the fairness. IIRC, it was Sony who was on the cross play across platforms when the 360 was a big deal, and Microsoft was like nah. Though my memory on things are fuzzy for a lot of things lately.

Thats exactly why we didnt have cross play back then lol. MS wanted Sony to pay for it because theyre risking market share if they were to allow it.

But I'll let the bots tell you how Sony is "evil" and "arrogant" for doing the same thing.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Because they were contractually committed to making the game for Sony platforms prior to getting bought out, but slimey MS did the bare minimum just so they can say they did without giving their closest competitor an edge.
There was no contract. There was a kickstarter all the way back in 2015 when the game was supposed to be a much smaller indie project. Microsoft had no obligation to honor that if they really wanted to keep the game off Playstation. They just didn’t go through the trouble of creating a PS5 specific version. Other games microsoft has on playstation get the same upgrades as everything else. Deathloop, Elder Scrolls online, Minecraft, etc. And soon to be COD

Meanwhile Sony giving Xbox parity with MLB.
That’s not sony’s decision to make.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
There was no contract. There was a kickstarter all the way back in 2015 when the game was supposed to be a much smaller indie project. Microsoft had no obligation to honor that if they really wanted to keep the game off Playstation. They just didn’t go through the trouble of creating a PS5 specific version. Other games microsoft has on playstation get the same upgrades as everything else. Deathloop, Elder Scrolls online, Minecraft, etc. And soon to be COD

That’s not sony’s decision to make.

So MS made a completely unnecessary PS4 version out of good faith and there was no pre-existing contract that was binding them to make the game for Sony platforms.

blue-face.gif

Like I said, yall are like conspiracy theorists at this point.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no they have not. The backhalf of the 360 gen (when the same timed exclusives yall crying about today that they had back then ran out) and the entire XB1 generation were a joke exclusive wise. Nothing new.

The fact yall still made and continue making excuses for this shyt is mind boggling but carry on. :snooze:

Why do y'all keep going back to 360? I really don't get it.

The 360 was 3 generations ago and it didn't start the exclusive content train so why use it as an example for something they aren't even handling in the same manner now as a company?

Like yeah 3 generations ago everyone was doing crazy exclusives on major IPs.

Now for the most part only one is doing it.

So to bring it up as a reminder when Nintendo started it and Sony followed suite with the PlayStation 1 really isn't a good point

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So MS made a completely unnecessary PS4 version out of good faith and there was no pre-existing contract that was binding them to make the game for Sony platforms.

blue-face.gif

Like I said, yall are like conspiracy theorists at this point.
It’s all documented.

There is no “contract” to bring a game to a system or not. Sony never paid a publisher anything to bring the game to playstation.

It was just a promise through kickstarter. The original concept was on a like 4 million dollar budget until microsoft bought the studio and they had the money to seriously expand the game.

Microsoft honored the kickstarter but that’s it.

You made up a whole story in your head and calling other people “conspiracy theorists” :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Because they were contractually committed to making the game for Sony platforms prior to getting bought out, but slimey MS did the bare minimum just so they can say they did without giving their closest competitor an edge. Meanwhile Sony giving Xbox parity with MLB games every year.
If MS wanted to be jerks they could have let them release the game they had ready to go for PlayStation.

Instead they gave them resources to make the game they wanted and the time and told them to release that one on all consoles.

With the series ax getting next generation updates.