If you can't see it now, you'll never see it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And what do they engage in exactly? Like I’ve said before, it’s not like they put a gun to anyone’s head when they make their deal. I personally think that Sony will be fine, but they did what Microsoft couldn’t do. Which was convince developers that timed exclusives on the PS5 would benefit their wallets. They did what they had to in order to be the platform that the majority of gamers want to be on. Microsoft didn’t. So yeah they’re complaining because Microsoft is going and taking stuff off the shelf.
Microsoft didn’t put a gun to Activision’s head and force them either.

Sony uses money to take games off the shelf. Microsoft hasn’t even said they’re taking CoD off the shelf while Sony has taken actual games off the shelf. Trust if they had the capital to buy these companies instead of just cut deals Sony would be doing that.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Microsoft didn’t put a gun to Activision’s head and force them either.

Sony uses money to take games off the shelf. Microsoft hasn’t even said they’re taking CoD off the shelf while Sony has taken actual games off the shelf. Trust if they had the capital to buy these companies instead of just cut deals Sony would be doing that.

There’s a huge difference in what both is doing. Sony is only doing what Microsoft did with the 360. Or are we forgetting that era? They had GTA 4 DLC first. That was their exclusive. Now Xbox’s just want to complain because Microsoft stopped.

Now my stance is that Sony will ultimately be fine. They’ll end up making something to rival CoD, buy some Japanese studio and all this stuff will even out as these two corporations fight it out over the subscription landscape. But in this argument, Sony isn’t the one that outright bought a corporation, that has been producing 3rd party content. What Sony did was say wait six months to a year.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There’s a huge difference in what both is doing. Sony is only doing what Microsoft did with the 360. Or are we forgetting that era? They had GTA 4 DLC first. That was their exclusive. Now Xbox’s just want to complain because Microsoft stopped.
You/yall keep going back to this as if this is where it all began. If you want to be bad at someone for really starting that trend then be mad at nintendo. Then be mad at Sony who followed suite with the PS1 then be mad at MS who followed suite with the 360.

But in this argument, Sony isn’t the one that outright bought a corporation, that has been producing 3rd party content. What Sony did was say wait six months to a year.
Sony is buying what they needs to buy and what they can afford and nothing more. Why would Sony by AB or other studios before MS started buying them when they were getting all the exclusive content anyway?

And I'm still waiting on FF 7RE for xbox.... 6 months to a year tho.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Sony is moneyhatting a game here, some content there. MS is buying the biggest PUBLISHER on earth. If you cant see the difference get the fukk out :camby:

MS had every opportunity to get SH2 on Xbox, they even moneyhatted the same devs that are making it... But they have such bad fukking taste and zero insight that they decided to pay for THE MEDIUM instead of SILENT HILL 2 :russ: .. that aint sonys problem.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Sony is moneyhatting a game here, some content there. MS is buying the biggest PUBLISHER on earth. If you cant see the difference get the fukk out :camby:

MS had every opportunity to get SH2 on Xbox, they even moneyhatted the same devs that are making it... But they have such bad fukking taste and zero insight that they decided to pay for THE MEDIUM instead of SILENT HILL 2 :russ: .. that aint sonys problem.
SH2 is Konami's game. the devs are irrelevant

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
SH2 is Konami's game. the devs are irrelevant
Then they should have talked to Konami about it. Instead, they went and got an exclusive on Stalker 2 and other titles. Different priorities yield different results. Blame MS for this.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Then they should have talked to Konami about it. Instead, they went and got an exclusive on Stalker 2 and other titles. Different priorities wield different results. Blame MS for this.
Yeah they chose 3rd party deals where the devs actually benefit from the deal. Not just paying another publisher to NOT put their game on playstation.

Without Microsoft funding The Medium there is no Bloober team working on Silent Hill.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Then they should have talked to Konami about it. Instead, they went and got an exclusive on Stalker 2 and other titles. Different priorities wield different results. Blame MS for this.
:dahell:

I'm just pointing out that MS working with these dev's on The Medium has nothing to do with Konami's game

but wouldn't it be better if SH2 was just multiplatform, and not a timed exclusive? it's not like Konami 'needs' any help