If you are a Black Man and another Black Man gives you "The Nod" in these streets...

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
And you don't know what to do YOU ARE A fukkING c00n!
:gucci:

And if another brotha gives you "The Nod" and you look him dead in his face and don't return the gesture?
:dahell:

That is straight disrespect:demonic:

Im in a mainly white area. I see another brotha in the mall. Im with my girl. I give "The Nod" like wassup. Mf Just looked and kept it moving.
I waited for that mf outside the store ready to whoop his ass. My girl had to drag me off. Then he leaves with his white gf.
:childplease:

Has anyone else felt or would feel insulted or maybe im just trippin. I just felt disrescted
I learned this from my father. It's a great tool to identify c00ns. Especially since I live in Colorado and the black ratio small. Give a head nod and if he return it you got another soldier in the army, he don't, that's an agent :ufdup:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I been in Ireland for the past week for work, heading back tomorrow night. Not too many brehs from what I seen, but at the company where I've been doing some training I've passed by a few brothas and they've ALL given the nod. I don't know if they're Irish natives or travelled here for work like myself, but damn it's a beautiful thing when a breh can be on code no matter what part of the world we're in and acknowledge another black man among so many europeans. :wow::salute:

We all we got. :mjcry:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I been in Ireland for the past week for work, heading back tomorrow night. Not too many brehs from what I seen, but at the company where I've been doing some training I've passed by a few brothas and they've ALL given the nod. I don't know if they're Irish natives or travelled here for work like myself, but damn it's a beautiful thing when a breh can be on code no matter what part of the world we're in and acknowledge another black man among so many europeans. :wow::salute:

We all we got. :mjcry:
yOU AINT EVER LIED
:ufdup:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
As a nikka who's extremely introverted and can't stand when strangers try to tell me their life story....if you nod cool...but not every black man is there to pass your bullshyt c00n checklist based on a 2 second interaction. It just depends on how the nod-ee is feeling that day. As a black man you never know what the next nikka going through...he might not wanna be bothered with anybody. And some of you nikkas think the nod means i have to listen to you talk about your problems.

Where do yall live where seeing another nikka is like them Handmaids on Hulu?

nikka #1..."sup brother"
the-handmaids-tale-trailer-00.jpg

nikka #2:
screen-shot-2017-02-09-at-50226-pm.png

nikka #1:
alexis-bledel-handmaids-tale.jpg

GO LAY DOWN WITH YOUR CRACKER WIFE and Take yo punk ass somewhere else MARK