If you are a Black Man and another Black Man gives you "The Nod" in these streets...

Moesif

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ontario
It's funny that all black men know about this code even though it's never discussed. I seen some brothas while i was in Rural white areas and even Japan and i always give em the nod test.
Feels good when they reciprocate but some of the ones in japan went straight autistic and didn't even acknowledge me :sadbron:

How you gonna live your life only surrounded by asians and have no reaction whatsoever when another black man (very rare) gives you a gesture:mindblown:

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
It's funny that all black men know about this code even though it's never discussed. I seen some brothas while i was in Rural white areas and even Japan and i always give em the nod test.
Feels good when they reciprocate but some of the ones in japan went straight autistic and didn't even acknowledge me :sadbron:

How you gonna live your life only surrounded by asians and have no reaction whatsoever when another black man (very rare) gives you a gesture:mindblown:

Breh, what part of Japan and what years? Might have been me once. I recall all my encounters with The Nod there :blessed: