If you are a Black Man and another Black Man gives you "The Nod" in these streets...

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I literally never NOD a young mf. Period.
Walking around in tight ass pants n pink beads in they dreads.
:stopitslime:

Wont ever ever ever get "The Nod" from me.

:yeshrug:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
YOU DAMN RIGHT. I DAP UP EVERY BLACK MAN I SEE. TAKES ME 30 MINUTES TO GET FROM THE PARKING LOT TO MY DESK.
I can picture this

Boss: Mr. Snifles late AGAIN I see.

Mr. Snifles: (Bruh Man Voice)

Ahhh you know. I ran into a couple of the bruvas on my way up here.
:lawd:
I had to dap errrrrrrrr body.
:manny:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
brehs i was staying with my family at a golf club villa this weekend.

Young breh walked up and smiled at us, we smiled back, then walked up told him I know you were thinking what we thinkin, he goes HELL YEA, im finally happy to see my people :wow:

He got stationed there part of his school culinary program, working on being a chef, told him keep making moves young'n, we salute and support you.

Great feeling great feeling :wow:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
@skeetsinternal I see you.
:mjgrin:
So mesicans can't give the nod?:ohhh:
What does me and a messy can have in common? Can a messy can relate to me and my people's struggles? Does a Latino whose people are more racist in their native countries and or deporting/exterminating blacks/oppressing and bigoted towards anything black and some how thinks they can call me a nikka on some its the friendly term of nikka get a head nod ...fukk no. If I see a brotha and give him the head nod we both understand and see the same thing and want the same result....I can't do that with no latino

Last edited:

BIXBY

Pro
Daps
I'm usually walking with my headphones and I be on the nod tip when I'm encountering a breh on my path...

...but I try to incorporate a head bob to the music in case I sense a nikka isn't recoprocating like "I ain't nod atchu nikka, I'm just listening to Miley Cirus ochea.""

:russ:

IslandG

All Star
Daps
Presented at an academic conference in New York a year or two ago. About 200+ researchers there. Majority Chinese. A few Indians. The rest were cacs. Was there for a week. Only saw two brothers the whole time. I most certainly gave them that nod! Black man out here doing his thing.