If you are a Black Man and another Black Man gives you "The Nod" in these streets...

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
GO LAY DOWN WITH YOUR CRACKER WIFE and Take yo punk ass somewhere else MARK
you sound like one of these cacs. "I need you to nod to me so that I know you're one of the safe ones" lookin ass. :stopitslime: Stop being insecure around other black men. You're not a child that need attention. Grow up dog. Like I said. You should be worried about handling your business, the next man might have serious issues going on and aint got time to pass your c00n test.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
you sound like one of these cacs. "I need you to nod to me so that I know you're one of the safe ones" lookin ass. :stopitslime: Stop being insecure around other black men. You're not a child that need attention. Grow up dog. Like I said. You should be worried about handling your business, the next man might have serious issues going on and aint got time to pass your c00n test.
Cac Cac Cac shut the fukk up
:russ:

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
:dead:

Cac wife: Honey, who was that?
You: I don't know, but it looks like he wants a handout.

There's a dude at work I always nod up. Been doing it for about a year now and I don't even know his name :mjgrin:. We're on different projects.

Anyways I passed him while walking down the hallway with a white coworker and we nodded each other up. It's been a while too and I noticed he been getting swole so I mentioned it too on some :gladbron: damn breh shyt.

White coworker was all confused :skip: and later asked me if I actually knew the dude and I just hit him back with the yeah. Don't worry about it :youngsabo:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

There's a dude at work I always nod up. Been doing it for about a year now and I don't even know his name :mjgrin:. We're on different projects.

Anyways I passed him while walking down the hallway with a white coworker and we nodded each other up. It's been a while too and I noticed he been getting swole so I mentioned it too on some :gladbron: damn breh shyt.

White coworker was all confused :skip: and later asked me if I actually knew the dude and I just hit him back with the yeah. Don't worry about it :youngsabo:
This nia said I been giving him "The Nod" for a year and still dont know his name...:mjlol::deadmanny::deadrose::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Last edited:

khross415

All Star
Daps
Damn i just tripped.
My younger brother was messing with this Vietnamese chick. He said he went to her spot to kick it. He walked in the living room and lone behold guess who was sitting on the couch. Another mf nia who was messing with her sister.
:mjlol:
He said " I looked at him. He looked at me. I gave him "The Nod". He gave me "The Nod". We both knew what time it was."
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

:myman:......:salute:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of 20 times I do "the nod" to another brotha I maybe won't get acknowledgement once. It's usually by mistake though.

Most brothas even follow up with "How you doing?"

My Hispanic ex gf never got this until I explained this to her. She's like "Do you know him?" I'm like "No we just met" :pachaha:

Ahhh omg this thread too fukking real. nikkas got me dying at damn near 3 in the morning

:mjlol:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
This nia said I been giving him "The Nod" for a year and still dont know his name...:mjlol::deadmanny::deadrose::dead::dead::dead::dead:

This shyt still baffles the fukk out of me.
:heh:

You 2 are acting like yall are on some Top Secret Undercover Brother G-14 Classified spy shyt.
:pachaha:

Forced to communicate through body language or your cover is going to be blown and the mission was a Complete Failure.

:sadbron:

All those years of espionage for nothing.

:deadmanny::deadrose::dead::deadmanny::deadrose::dead::deadmanny: