If you are a Black Man and another Black Man gives you "The Nod" in these streets...

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
nikkas don't know about the chain combo assist nod where u give a nikka the nod then another nikka come around the corner and u give him the pardon me brother with the quick head nod then you see the nikka he just gave the head nod to and then u give that nikka the nod then you peep a black queen observing the Gods using telepathy for acknowledgment and you give her the slow head nod with the slight but sexy eye blink combod into the turn around to see if she want the real nod:jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
nikkas don't know about the chain combo assist nod where u give a nikka the nod then another nikka come around the corner and u give him the pardon me brother with the quick head nod then you see the nikka he just gave the head nod to and then u give that nikka the nod then you peep a black queen observing the Gods using telepathy for acknowledgment and you give her the slow head nod with the slight but sexy eye blink combod into the turn around to see if she want the real nod:jawalrus:
:ohhh:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
As a nikka who's extremely introverted and can't stand when strangers try to tell me their life story....if you nod cool...but not every black man is there to pass your bullshyt c00n checklist based on a 2 second interaction. It just depends on how the nod-ee is feeling that day. As a black man you never know what the next nikka going through...he might not wanna be bothered with anybody. And some of you nikkas think the nod means i have to listen to you talk about your problems.

Where do yall live where seeing another nikka is like them Handmaids on Hulu?

nikka #1..."sup brother"
the-handmaids-tale-trailer-00.jpg

nikka #2:
screen-shot-2017-02-09-at-50226-pm.png

nikka #1:
alexis-bledel-handmaids-tale.jpg

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
As a nikka who's extremely introverted and can't stand when strangers try to tell me their life story....if you nod cool...but not every black man is there to pass your bullshyt c00n checklist based on a 2 second interaction. It just depends on how the nod-ee is feeling that day. As a black man you never know what the next nikka going through...he might not wanna be bothered with anybody. And some of you nikkas think the nod means i have to listen to you talk about your problems.

nikka #1..."sup brother"

nikka #2:

nikka #1:

At that Picard Smiley, she must be on the coli...
:picard:

Seriously though, the older brothers almost always give a nod and they often follow it up with a "Good Morning/Good Evening" or "What's up young brotha?". Young cats respond with: :demonic:Then I hit them with: :yeshrug:

c00ns hit me with the:mjpls::scusthov::rudy:

Being able to establish eye-contact and acknowledgement of other folks though is basic social skills 101.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

nikka #1..."sup brother"

nikka #2:

nikka #1:

When a breh doesn't nod back I just assume something is wrong with that dude and they're useless.

Something is wrong with you. Seek help. You're useless

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:dahell: