If you are a Black Man and another Black Man gives you "The Nod" in these streets...

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I usually nod back if I'm paying attention and actually catch it.

For younger dudes around my age I nod up. For older dudes I nod down. But I don't give a fukk if somebody doesn't nod back, you a weirdo ass nikka for catching feelings and wanting to fight over that
Guess i m.
I will beat the brakes off your punk ass bytch:francis:

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
And you don't know what to do YOU ARE A fukkING c00n!
:gucci:

And if another brotha gives you "The Nod" and you look him dead in his face and don't return the gesture?
:dahell:

That is straight disrespect:demonic:

Im in a mainly white area. I see another brotha in the mall. Im with my girl. I give "The Nod" like wassup. Mf Just looked and kept it moving.
I waited for that mf outside the store ready to whoop his ass. My girl had to drag me off. Then he leaves with his white gf.
:childplease:

Has anyone else felt or would feel insulted or maybe im just trippin. I just felt disrescted

Too bad 99.8 percent of the Coli is CACs this thread doesn't apply to them

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
I do "the nod" but I feel like a some bytch made c00n when he nods up and I nod down:snoop: . It's like some one going for a handshake and they try to all that extra shyt while I'm doing the straight business handshake. Like I'm uppity or something BUT IM NOT:to:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you don't know what to do YOU ARE A fukkING c00n!
:gucci:

And if another brotha gives you "The Nod" and you look him dead in his face and don't return the gesture?
:dahell:

That is straight disrespect:demonic:

Im in a mainly white area. I see another brotha in the mall. Im with my girl. I give "The Nod" like wassup. Mf Just looked and kept it moving.
I waited for that mf outside the store ready to whoop his ass. My girl had to drag me off. Then he leaves with his white gf.
:childplease:

Has anyone else felt or would feel insulted or maybe im just trippin. I just felt disrescted

Ideally,we'd always RECOGNISE AND RESPECT EACH OTHER. Some mofos are just byatches! Keep it moving,son,just keep it moving.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Out of 20 times I do "the nod" to another brotha I maybe won't get acknowledgement once. It's usually by mistake though.

Most brothas even follow up with "How you doing?"

My Hispanic ex gf never got this until I explained this to her. She's like "Do you know him?" I'm like "No we just met" :pachaha:
Its a black thing :jawalrus:

*Sees another black man and nods:myman:

*other brother nods back :salute: