If Yo Girl Looks At Another Man

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
for the time being.

its a sign of disrespect if ur girl looks at a man long enough for u to catch it. years ago i use to wonder about women who said they had crushes on me but i never saw them look my way. women are very good at checking out a guy without him knowing. and they'll walk right by u like its nothing. so if ur girl is that enthralled by another man that she stares long enough to the point where they both lock eyes, and u catch it, u really need to dead that relationship. its not insecurity. its having self respect.

if the dude is black, u can bet he'll be on a forum like this, or bragging to his friends about how he was at some store or restaurant and how some dudes girl was eyefuccking him. nah n1gga. u ever catch ur girl do that, trust me, u need to dead that.
:whoa: it ain't that serious breh, it's her eyes she can watch whoever she wants to and I don't care as long as I can hit her up and be deep in them guts.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Lol dumb nikkas, every check looks at dudes when they out. You just don't notice it

Hell, we do it too

It's human nature :yeshrug:
When I'm with a chick, my attention is solely on her. Checking out other women is straight disrespectful. Let me be on a date with some chick, we eating outside facing each other. A chick with a phat ass walks by, I turn my neck to look. That ain't gonna send a bad sign to her? Plus I've had women try and get my attention when I was with another girl. If I gave them that attention, they would have "won".

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
I don't have a problem with my man looking at a hot girl when we are together as long as he is not staring A LOT and makes it uncomfortable...
I even show him girls I think are hot myself... I'll be like "babe check that ass"... LOL

So if I wanna take a look at a hottie while we are together I'll do it quick but I'll DEFINITELY do it... I want a man who is confident enough to know that stuff like that don't matter...

U just described me n my gf

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkas that get theses "stares" wont even talk to the bytch if she was alone :bryan:

nikkas be so happy to get some kinda attention from females that they run to the coli to type up these 1min interactions:russell:

lol. let them enjoy their ego boost

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
From my experience and knowing myself, it's pretty much over at that point..
I wont ditch her right then and there, but it wont be the same, I wont look at her the same, nor even see us as a future couple. I'll stick around for a little while since I dont have a strong reason to tell her I'm out and dont want to get into an argument about how jealous and unreasonable I am over something she'll deny, but Ill slowly be pulling out. Im sure a lot of women who had men go ghost on them and never understood why is cause she looked at some other dude and her man was like nah.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
You nikkas that get theses "stares" wont even talk to the bytch if she was alone :bryan:

nikkas be so happy to get some kinda attention from females that they run to the coli to type up these 1min interactions:russell:

tell 'em. this shyt is low-key pathetic. anyone else in the real world would just KIM

Daps
Perfectly normal to appreciate beautiful people but fukking other people whilst in a relationship is where the problem starts/ends.

BUT on the real, when a chick gives me the look when she is with her man sends the confidence level through the fukking roof :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he still fukkin her tho. meanwhile you on the coli making a thread about a white woman looking at you.

1-vince-mcmahon-wwe-funny-face.gif

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Women who have the habit of looking all up in other men's faces usually are attention whores in my experience. Chick I'm with now don't got wandering eyes. But when I'm out and a chick staring me dead in the eye with her man close by, I think that's messed up. But I don't be all in chick's face so I expect the same from my woman.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Women who have the habit of looking all up in other men's faces usually are attention whores in my experience. Chick I'm with now don't got wandering eyes. But when I'm out and a chick staring me dead in the eye with her man close by, I think that's messed up. But I don't be all in chick's face so I expect the same from my woman.
It happens to me all the time, and I just ignore the chick completely so as not to start any beef with her dude. Was on a pretty empty bus this past Friday and the same shyt happened. If the chick looks real good, I might shoot a couple glances when her dude ain't looking but that's about it.