If Yo Girl Looks At Another Man

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
especially in front of you, you might as well call him Daddy. :dame:

Was getting some pizza, a brother and his pawg came in after me. I order my shyt, then took a seat. I ain't think this dude was a soft, lame simp ass nikka till he opened his mouth. Dude ain't have a single ounce of bass in his voice. His pawg throwing me glances while dude ordering :mjpls:

After they done ordering they step outside. My stuff ready so I pay then leave. I walk past them toward my car and the pawg turns her head with the quickness at me like she got whiplash, the simp can't help but do nothing.

I don't care if Trey Songz walked by, yo chick better close her eyes and look down :dame:

Grand Opening
he still fukkin her tho. meanwhile you on the coli making a thread about a white woman looking at you.
Grand Closing

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
I don't have a problem with my man looking at a hot girl when we are together as long as he is not staring A LOT and makes it uncomfortable...
I even show him girls I think are hot myself... I'll be like "babe check that ass"... LOL

So if I wanna take a look at a hottie while we are together I'll do it quick but I'll DEFINITELY do it... I want a man who is confident enough to know that stuff like that don't matter...

I do the exact same!
Showing that that bothers you is red flag for insecurity issues.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
If you expect your partner to never ever find another person attractive as if once they meet you, every person on earth becomes unattractive, you'll eventually be disappointed.

Now gawking while with your partner is just disrespectful. No excuse for that.