If Yo Girl Looks At Another Man

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP bragging on getting looks :russell:

Should have finessed the dudes chick like so...
giphy.gif

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
If my girl looks at a better looking man then I'm not gonna get mad cuz she a heterosexual woman....real women like men and real men like women....now on the other hand...ima look my azz off when a fine bytch or nice bodied phat azz nice titties chick come in my view

Sean312

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago IL
Every white black couple I see, the white chick gives me glances. I would never have a gf, but if I did and she looked at another nikka. I'd be liable to ditch her right there. Disrepect cannot be tolerated

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Him agreeing or disagreeing.

In the event that he replies with something like "yeah, she's in better shape than you (his girl)" or "yeah, I wish you (his girl) had an ass like hers" or even better "yeah, I wonder if I can pull her?" what would you say?

Because this is the mentality of a man when his brehs point out attractive women to him.

Just sayin, Be careful with the relationship dynamic you are trying to create there
You're not his breh, you're his gf.

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
In the event that he replies with something like "yeah, she's in better shape than you (his girl)" or "yeah, I wish you (his girl) had an ass like hers" or even better "yeah, I wonder if I can pull her?" what would you say?

Because this is the mentality of a man when his brehs point out attractive women to him.

Just sayin, Be careful with the relationship dynamic you are trying to create there
You're not his breh, you're his ex-wife.

Fixed.

And I understand but it was all fun & games.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It's funny how so many people excuse their gf/bf looking at others like it's nothing. People should know how to control themselves.

I don't give a fukk if it makes me seem insecure or not :manny:
If you're with them and they do that shyt I agree.

But I don't even lie to my girlfriend whenever she asked in the past if I found other women attractive. I say yes politely and then pretty much give my rational that it's natural. It's whatever.

Her insecurities haven't ever shown around that. She is insecure about other stuff that can be annoying but that has never been a problem. If she says in passing that some guy on tv is cute I don't trip really. It's not an all the time thing.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go

You're not his breh, you're his gf.
I would hope a man wouldn't say this to his girl :heh:

I would point out cute girls when me and my ex was together and he would always reply with a simple "yeah" but I get what you saying