If Yo Girl Looks At Another Man

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
If my girl looks at a better looking man then I'm not gonna get mad cuz she a heterosexual woman....real women like men and real men like women....now on the other hand...ima look my azz off when a fine bytch or nice bodied phat azz nice titties chick come in my view

This is a way to stop it......If you're a dude that can find another woman, let your woman catch you catching the gaze of another bad woman's eyes......Same with women. Probably have to get through an argument, but you can come to a compromise about the situation. Now if he/she doesn't care......you have another issue on your hands.

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Every white black couple I see, the white chick gives me glances. I would never have a gf, but if I did and she looked at another nikka. I'd be liable to ditch her right there. Disrepect cannot be tolerated

Women look at everything though......I wouldn't call every glance they make as some type of disrespect....

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps

Ole average 9 to 5 breh never had a chance

:francis:

A bunch of bafoons. They're acting stupid in front of the store windows. The chick is mad regular. And, he probably hit it that night. Thirsty chick put the napkin in her lap with the quickness. And, lol at the idiot simp that she's with just eating his food. He didnt ask her not once, 'what was that that she gave you (referring to the waitress)? Smh, Ls all around.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:rudy: You excited cause a chick noticed you...

:childplease: i got my dikk sucked for lunch
Naw the story I posted in the OP happens to me often. Dudes be giving me dirty looks when I'm minding my own business, like I ain't even notice you and your chick was there until you started glaring at me breh :why: It's really uncomfortable when you are somewhere and can't really leave like in a train, bus, classroom, gym, etc.

Can't help that I'm a good looking brother. Your chick should still have the discipline at least not to look at other men in front of you. I don't believe in checking out other people even when you're alone. Cause that leads to you talking to them, which leads to y'all exchanging numbers, hanging, fukking, etc.

I've seen more women look at other men in front of their dude then those that didn't.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It isn't a big deal plus I'm still smashing so:manny:
for the time being.

its a sign of disrespect if ur girl looks at a man long enough for u to catch it. years ago i use to wonder about women who said they had crushes on me but i never saw them look my way. women are very good at checking out a guy without him knowing. and they'll walk right by u like its nothing. so if ur girl is that enthralled by another man that she stares long enough to the point where they both lock eyes, and u catch it, u really need to dead that relationship. its not insecurity. its having self respect.

if the dude is black, u can bet he'll be on a forum like this, or bragging to his friends about how he was at some store or restaurant and how some dudes girl was eyefuccking him. nah n1gga. u ever catch ur girl do that, trust me, u need to dead that.

Last edited: