If Yo Girl Looks At Another Man

FSP

Banned
Daps
he still fukkin her tho. meanwhile you on the coli making a thread about a white woman looking at you.
Dude lookin back at OP like
TzIPIec.png

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Even funnier is when a dude is riding with his bytch on the passenger side and you pull up beside them on the freeway or the streets in a foreign car or something nicer than his..the insecure nikka will speed up to get right in front of you or switch lanes so you're on the drivers side where the bytch can't see...shyt happens to me every day lol

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a young lady that likes me at the gig and always flirting with me and I talk to her ever now and them. Mixed young lady. I'm happily married so I could care less. I told her this lady up there looks really good and she said hating ass shyt about her. On Friday I'm outside coughing up cold from my chest :scust: and he 2nd lady leaves to go to her car and we talk and smile and whatever and the mixed one pulled up with her man and didn't even get out the car before trying to talk to me in front of her man :patrice:
I just said a quick what's up and went talking to the other broad. Mad disrespectful :stopitslime: