If women don't approach you. Does that mean you're ugly or just average?

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
you mad about being 5'7...PLEASE...I just found out I was 5'5 and all this time I've been telling people I'm 5'8...

:laff:

How the fukk you think you were 3 inches taller than you actually are? You better not be one of those guys that lies about the size of his dikk too :comeon:

I didn't know guys lie about their height until a guy told me he was 5'9" and he was about the same height as me (I'm 5'7")

NIKKA....Im a dude...(maybe)

tumblr_m5bk3yum9C1qlvyrj.gif

Maybe?

:patrice:

Right back at you fakkit

giphy.gif

Lucille!!! Would rep for the Arrested Development reference but :mjcry: this dap will have to do

Are you guys all virgins? Or just most of you? MEN approach WOMEN. Women only approach men if you have a bytch with you.

It's crazy how many virgins are on the Coli!!!! :dwillhuh:

Although it's usually guys who approach me, I'm not afraid to approach a guy. If I see someone I find attractive, I usually go for it and at least say hello.

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
Look, women don't approach men unless the dude is well known or he's extremely attractive enough. Women know that approaching the opposite sex is a daunting task but they feel good knowing they'll never have to put their self-esteems on the line approaching men because they get approached often.

I personally don't think I'm ugly because women don't approach me. Besides, I'm extremely unapproachable because I never smile and I always have an angry look.:manny:

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
So you're going to be that guy :comeon:

I was agreeing with you. The highest level celebs ive known were jason weaver and keezo, kanyes producer. With a few exceptions i havent seen many guys be pvssy magnets like that. I was telling op to not feel bad because its rare to see a regular dude have panties tossed at him like he was an r&b singer while he was walking around town

:yeshrug:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Look, women don't approach men unless the dude is well known or he's extremely attractive enough. Women know that approaching the opposite sex is a daunting task but they feel good knowing they'll never have to put their self-esteems on the line approaching men because they get approached often.

I personally don't think I'm ugly because women don't approach me. Besides, I'm extremely unapproachable because I never smile and I always have an angry look.:manny:

This isn't true, not for me anyways.

If I see a guy I find attractive I usually go in for the kill. :win:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been approached by women and am only average, happens like once a year.

user1

Pro
Daps
Depends. I'm a short, goofy looking dude who gets approached a lot. A big part of it is your body language and willingness to look people in the eye.

Sometimes I see ladies looking and I have to call their bluff by looking them right in the eyes.
Yeah. I can't see myself. View media item 5319This is my usual face.
Or this
View media item 5318
You are handsome but I can see why some might think you look mean. But I've been around black guys so that 'face' is y'all look for the world. That's just how I take it lol

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When you know Brazilian jujitsu and you're married life is hard because women give you them Green light eyes on a regular

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
No shame. Chris rock said it best: "IT'S EASY FOR A WOMAN TO TURN DOWN SEX! Why? Because every guy youve known since you were 13 has been trying to FVCK you!"

:shaq:

Every kind offer: Mam, can I help you with some groceries?

Translation: Can I help you with some d!ck? Would you like some d!ck?

Im 6 feet, make 6 figures, have been told that im attractive and im feeling myself after more than 2 offers in a week.

I've been approached by women and am only average, happens like once a year.

MattP215

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup:No. Stop that. It isn't. And no, there aren't legions of men walking around thinking ":scust:Thirsty thot" if you approach, much less being turned off.

This rumor is fukking HUGELY dumb. People confuse the fact that sluts are usually more willing to approach with men thinking every woman that approaches is a slut or creep.

It doesn't matter to me if you approach or not, but don't make it out to be something bad that you opened your mouth and went for what you want. Trust me, brehette, its usually

only looked down on if you are an unattractive female...you know, just like I used to be called creepy just for approaching without the right level of height and Chris Brown facial

features. If you are afraid to approach, thats fine. Anything else is plain excuses.

Well said.

I've been approached by chicks before, not saying it happens ALL THE TIME but I can think of at least a few times when it did, and I definitely wasn't thinking "Man, this chick must be desperate"...that's stupid.

Unless you're the type of guy that EVERY chick finds to be unbelievably sexy (no homo), then chances are yeah, you're not gonna get approached every time you go out, whether it's to a bar or whatever...but it can happen. Just a few months ago, me and my boy were at a bar, and this girl comes up to me (you could tell she was a little shy when it comes to flirting), talkin' about "I think you're really hot...if you were to make out with me right now, I'd be perfectly fine with it", or some shyt like that. She was alright looking, so I thought "fukk it, why not?". :yeshrug:Within about 45 minutes, I got head from her in my car. Like I said, fellas, shyt can happen. :smugfavre:

MattP215

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't think a woman should be going around kissing random dudes...lol...there are diseases out here....that's careless behavior....

Lol, no offense my dude but you sound gay as hell. So you've never kissed/hooked up with a random chick? I think that just about everyone has at least once or twice.

user1

Pro
Daps
Depends. I'm a short, goofy looking dude who gets approached a lot. A big part of it is your body language and willingness to look people in the eye.

Sometimes I see ladies looking and I have to call their bluff by looking them right in the eyes. Inevitably they look away (only a couple times they didn't
:letyasoulglow:smile:

If you are dressed in a way that suits your frame, and possibly her tastes, she might "hover". Brehs get oblivious about the hover trick.

Outside of that, most women won't openly approach because they are scared. Women may not admit it on the boards, but that shyt is scressful, and men HAVE to hone

that ability. Women don't so they tend to flee or p*ssyfoot if the only available option is to open the guy they like up.
And this is why you don't get approached. Lol. Why would you laser beam stare a women down if you want to talk? If you were walking down the street and someone did that to you, you prob think they want some action. That's unapproachable behavior. And that's playing games. Anyone with sense would look away and ignore you. So yea I can see you not being approached. And I've experienced men, especially black men, do this all the time. It cool to posture like this for men when y'all function differently than women. Y'all can stare each other down cause y'all can get active like that. Most SENSIBLE women are not gonna wanna talk to your crazy ass. How bout smiling at her and approaching her?