If women don't approach you. Does that mean you're ugly or just average?

NycStacked

Rookie
Daps
True. They may not breed optimal kids. Also aren't you a female?

yes-sir-gif.gif

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
Don't get it twisted, women will approach men that they highly value. You think chicks are letting Idris walk by without saying anything? Fact is, most men just don't have the social status to garner that sort of treatment. And most women are conditioned to not take risks.

Honest truth. :manny:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women rarely physically approach. Don't be fooled by the loons on here regaling you with tales about women always falling at their feet when they are doing mundane things such as ordering at Subway.

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
You have to realize that you're offering a low demand product. :yeshrug:

Ive known a few 10 level instathots. It blew my mind how many options they had: their first love/broke dude who offers little financially but theyre in love with, a few millionaires that hit them up on IG, balling azz 6 figure dudes who can gst them a job, a few thousand simps who like every pic they post:mjlol:

It kills me how society shames a man like Tiger Woods who has the pvssy opportunities that the average man would kill for as if most men wouldnt partake if they were getting Chris Brown level attention :stopitslime:

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
Women rarely physically approach. Don't be fooled by the loons on here regaling you with tales about women always falling at their feet when they are doing mundane things such as ordering at Subway.

Only Chris Brown, usher and dudes who step out of lambos to come order their Subway would disagree

Daps
Had a chick do a double take this past Halloween. I work in a bar/club

Her: hey, how do you get down stairs.

Me: just go to the front there's a line up there :ufdup:

Her: thanks :shaq:

Me: no problem miss:sas1:

As she walks away she looks back and smiles caught me with the :steviej:face

But then she walks back and says

Her: you're way too hot to sweeping the floor :noah::youngsabo:

And walks off

had a nikka like :myman: until I realized "damn, I'm really sweeping the floor in this bytch"

Then the HOH kicked in

:camby:"A nikka gotta make money one way or another"

But yea, it's rare getting a women to approach, but chances are if she hits you with eye contact and a smile that's a good a sign as any.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:at these comments about height being a factor. i'm 5'7 and never had a problem. my hygiene is good, i never come out the house looking bummy, and i carry myself with nothing but confidence. "bu bu but she won't like me because":mjlol:
keep blaming shyt you cant change and making up excuses as to why yu cant get women brehs, get some confidence, a little bit of arrogance, and style about yaself:ufdup:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had a chick do a double take this past Halloween. I work in a bar/club

Her: hey, how do you get down stairs.

Me: just go to the front there's a line up there :ufdup:

Her: thanks :shaq:

Me: no problem miss:sas1:

As she walks away she looks back and smiles caught me with the :steviej:face

But then she walks back and says

Her: you're way too hot to sweeping the floor :noah::youngsabo:

And walks off

had a nikka like :myman: until I realized "damn, I'm really sweeping the floor in this bytch"

Then the HOH kicked in

:camby:"A nikka gotta make money one way or another"

But yea, it's rare getting a women to approach, but chances are if she hits you with eye contact and a smile that's a good a sign as any.

:dead:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so at the gym women approach men on the regular? :russ:

I swear you virgins stay exposing yourselves

Key word, Coli only deals in absolutes, one girl approaches a guy in the gym = ALL women approach, one black woman only dates white men = ALL black women only date white men, etc etc