If women don't approach you. Does that mean you're ugly or just average?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends. I'm a short, goofy looking dude who gets approached a lot. A big part of it is your body language and willingness to look people in the eye.

Sometimes I see ladies looking and I have to call their bluff by looking them right in the eyes. Inevitably they look away (only a couple times they didn't:letyasoulglow:smile:

If you are dressed in a way that suits your frame, and possibly her tastes, she might "hover". Brehs get oblivious about the hover trick.

Outside of that, most women won't openly approach because they are scared. Women may not admit it on the boards, but that shyt is scressful, and men HAVE to hone

that ability. Women don't so they tend to flee or p*ssyfoot if the only available option is to open the guy they like up.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Depends. I'm a short, goofy looking dude who gets approached a lot. A big part of it is your body language and willingness to look people in the eye.

Sometimes I see ladies looking and I have to call their bluff by looking them right in the eyes. Inevitably they look away (only a couple times they didn't:letyasoulglow:smile:

If you are dressed in a way that suits your frame, and possibly her tastes, she might "hover". Brehs get oblivious about the hover trick.

Outside of that, most women won't openly approach because they are scared. Women may not admit it on the boards, but that shyt is scressful, and men HAVE to hone

that ability. Women don't so they tend to flee or p*ssyfoot if the only available option is to open the guy they like up.
Maybe I look unapproachable. I think i dress well. But I'm told I look mean.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I look unapproachable. I think i dress well. But I'm told I look mean.
I do too, but I'm more approachable than I look(unless im at work. I put on a face).

Think of it like this: When you are out and about, are you having fun? Are you happy? One of the most random times I met a lady, I was bobbing my head on a corner to

Woman walks by and starts bobbing her head and smiles at me. Pull off my headphones and said "Come jam with me, then." Nothing came of it, but it was just that easy, breh.

Women rarely approach. They simply make opportunities available, some more obvious than others. You may notice you get more looks than you realize. If im out and about, everyday

I can safely say there are at least two women who looked at me for longer than a passing glance. Other days, maybe they come up to me and say something stupid. Either way, you

aren't losing if you aren't some sexy-flexy RnB looking fool, or baller type. Just recognize the signs and make yourself more approachable the easy way: smile, and have fun no matter

where you are and what you are doing.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I do too, but I'm more approachable than I look(unless im at work. I put on a face).

Think of it like this: When you are out and about, are you having fun? Are you happy? One of the most random times I met a lady, I was bobbing my head on a corner to

Woman walks by and starts bobbing her head and smiles at me. Pull off my headphones and said "Come jam with me, then." Nothing came of it, but it was just that easy, breh.

Women rarely approach. They simply make opportunities available, some more obvious than others. You may notice you get more looks than you realize. If im out and about, everyday

I can safely say there are at least two women who looked at me for longer than a passing glance. Other days, maybe they come up to me and say something stupid. Either way, you

aren't losing if you aren't some sexy-flexy RnB looking fool, or baller type. Just recognize the signs and make yourself more approachable the easy way: smile, and have fun no matter

where you are and what you are doing.

Makes sense. I used to hate being in public. Nowe I don't mind as much.