If Wakanda was a real country and T'challa gave amnesty to all black people. Edit No PAWGS

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:wow:this thread is proof that deep inside your 6 cert hearts most of you are nerds to the core
no offense though ...:whoa:
I'm a nerd deep inside too :mjcry:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Like I said I havent read new Black Panther comics, but I did see this scan and it seems like he has been given another upgrade.
5183772-23_06.jpg

He can now track souls...:ohhh:

This is the type of King we would live under. Can Obama, Putin, Xi, Hilary or Trump do this?:banderas:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So what you're basically saying there has never or can never be a successful black dominate country/state?

And stop bringing up the cliche Liberia incident when it was much more complex.
Nope I very literally stated what I mean. Nice try tho. Save ya agenda fam. How will all black people fit in a fictional country the size of a state or province.... Just basic logic.

History itself disproves that statement "there will never be a successful black dominate country"

Depends who you consider black as there have been very many successful black nations.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Nope I very literally stated what I mean. Nice try tho. Save ya agenda fam. How will all black people fit in a fictional country the size of a state or province.... Just basic logic.

History itself disproves that statement "there will never be a successful black dominate country"

Depends who you consider black as there have been very many successful black nations.

The way you worded it sounded just like that.

And how do you know there will be fighting like seen with Liberia? When Wakanda(if existed in our world) would be the most stable country in existence?