Link?
86.jpg
I said IMO

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
in simple terms, if u are admittedly a selfish person who values his or her personal time and money, then marriage just isnt for u. when i say selfish i dont mean it entirely in a bad way, some people can be selfish and still be good people, just not very generous.

if u care about ur legacy and family values and having a stable of children and grandchildren someday along with a wife who is also ur right hand and has ur back like no other, then give marriage a shot.

in my opinion, marriage fails when there is 1 or 2 selfish people involved. sometimes, the selfish man really does love his woman but she is forcing his hand at marriage and he gives in leading to a life of resentment and infidelity or the 2 selfish people get married because they want to lock the other down or the simp man marries the selfish woman thinking it will change her whorish ways.

marriage can only work between 2 selfless and committed people with the same dreams and goals of a family. thats all. we tend to overcomplicate shyt like this because its scary to jump into the unknown and the future is never fully known. just ask urself what u want out of ur time here. nonstop fun, or an ongoing legacy. find somebody with a similar answer and proceed in a cautiously optimistic manner.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I'm going to agree with this even though I got married in my early 20's. This is the time when you get to know what you like and don't, what type of relationship/marriage you want to have, better yourself and position yourself in your career etc. 28 and up is a good time to start thinking about marriage

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm going to agree with this even though I got married in my early 20's. This is the time when you get to know what you like and don't, what type of relationship/marriage you want to have, better yourself and position yourself in your career etc. 28 and up is a good time to start thinking about marriage

how old are you now?
are you still married?

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Marriage doesn't benefit men.

Marriage is simply a man rewarding a woman for her loyalty by legally obligating himself to her. Thinking of it as anything else is detrimental.