if u think about it kobe reign on the top was short like leprechauns

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
nikka thats not my logic foh, thats shyt you said with you own font fucc nikka now :umad:

:snoop:

This is the future of America yall. This dumb nikka here. :wow:

I started to take the time to show you exactly where the breakdown occurred and your brain could no longer process grown folk conversation, but then I decided you're really not worth the time.

This is the same kid who made a thread about Scottie Pippen being better than Michael Jordan. Same kid who also never saw either of them play. :heh:

LittleLordBboy

Madlib Adlib
Daps
Reppin
Just as it was just getting good
When kobe had similiar talent to what tmac had in Orlando, he was position g in the first round just like tmac was?

Except that period of Kobe's career only lasted 3 years. That's the story of TMac's entire career. Kobe's personal and team accomplishments speak for themselves. Every scenario in this thread with TMac is a what if. There's very little to talk about when comparing TMac to Kobe.

I'm not getting into the Bron arguement, but I think time will prove it to be a legitimate one. But LeBron is going to have to keep dominating and stacking up the team accomplishments.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:snoop:

This is the future of America yall. This dumb nikka here. :wow:

I started to take the time to show you exactly where the breakdown occurred and your brain could no longer process grown folk conversation, but then I decided you're really not worth the time.

This is the same kid who made a thread about Scottie Pippen being better than Michael Jordan. Same kid who also never saw either of them play. :heh:

I see what this is really about. You mad im young, in my prime, fuccin young hoz and got a good hairline.
You on the other hand :flabbynsick:

nikka prolly a 60s baby :gag:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Except that period of Kobe's career only lasted 3 years. That's the story of TMac's entire career. Kobe's personal and team accomplishments speak for themselves. Every scenario in this thread with TMac is a what if. There's very little to talk about when comparing TMac to Kobe.

I'm not getting into the Bron arguement, but I think time will prove it to be a legitimate one. But LeBron is going to have to keep dominating and stacking up the team accomplishments.

i feel that,i also feel that if lebron win even 3 rings be will be consider to have a better career then kobe.the numbers will be better n all the individual
awards will be to much

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So you admit kobe has played with superior talent and coaching than tmac has throughout his entire career.

LittleLordBboy

Madlib Adlib
Daps
Reppin
Just as it was just getting good
So you admit kobe has played with superior talent and coaching than tmac has throughout his entire career.

Yes but that doesn't change the Kobe has performed at a high level in the most important games for a longer time. This discussion can only be had for a 2 year stretch in Kobe's career. All of Kobe's 1st team defense nods while serving as the 1 or 1A scoring option alone trump anything TMac has ever done or will do.

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
as crazy as it sounds, people underestimate Bron's greatness in a historical context.

most objective people would agree that Bron's been the best player in the league since 07-08. That gives him 5 straight years as being the best basketball player on the planet.

When was the last time a player was the best in the world for 5 consecutive years? MJ didn't really cement his stature as such until his first ring, and then he retired after the 1st three peat, so he's out. Do we have to go all the way back to Kareem? Wilt?

MJ was the best player on the planet well before '91.