Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Because they lost in the 2nd round :russ:

:beli:
To the best team In the league.(and only because of the suspension)Your acting like they lost to the clippers

They were one of the 3 best teams in the NBA all season and lost to the The eventual champs. They were still an excellent squad

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Did this thread get better after page 1?

The the flat out of lack of respect and acknowledgement for Tim Duncan and Kevin Garnett's greatness was incredibly disturbing so I had to stop reading. nikkas was naming T-Mac and Iverson as the best players of their era along along with Kobe without even mentioning KG or TD once....wow.

Unless this is strictly about perimeter players and I read wrong?

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Did this thread get better after page 1?

The the flat out of lack of respect and acknowledgement for Tim Duncan and Kevin Garnett's greatness was incredibly disturbing so I had to stop reading. nikkas was naming T-Mac and Iverson as the best players of their era along along with Kobe without even mentioning KG or TD once....wow.

Unless this is strictly about perimeter players and I read wrong?

i said td got two years as the best go back n look

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
So let's me get this straight... So because they didn't win the title in 07' the suns werent a powerhouse? :heh: they were arguably the best team in the league the whole year(with the Mavs, and Spurs) had the best PG, All NBA first team amare, and all star Marion, and 6th man of the year in barbosa. The only reason they lost was because of the suspension of amare

That's my point, that team would beat the Cavs in 07' just like they beat the lakers. The only difference is the Cavs faced a trash wizards, Nets, and old pistons team because they were in the east. That's a luxury Kobe didn't have. We forgetting Lebron only beat ONE 50 win team in 7 years in Cleavland?:troll:

And yes I'm for his 05' and 06' MVP's

In 07 the Suns lost in the 2nd round. In six games. That's the best team in the league?

And there you go with more excuses. You can't say "they lost because..." without first saying "they lost." They lost, breh. And it didn't surprise anyone. :yeshrug:

In 2007 LeBron was 22 years old and had no squad around him. He overachieved, regardless of conference.

You got a million reasons as to why shyt happened. Bottom line is for 3 straight years, at his peak, Kobe failed to get his team to round 2. And the team that beat his team never made it out of the West.

One conclusion that can be drawn is that Kobe at his best isn't necessarily good for the team.

Another conclusion is that Kobe at his best isn't MVP material. But both those things are tied together so if you think about it, it makes a lot of sense.

Just let their marinate for a second and tell me if you still believe in the false prophet.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
According to your logic i dont see how he was, if he was losing to teams the GOAT defeated.

According to that logic Kobe was NEVER the best player in the league because the years we give him credit, his team was getting bounced in round 1 or missing the playoffs altogether.

But you're still in HS so we're not expecting you to make too much sense. :jawalrus:

Jram

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: so what was tmac n AI

WTF......KG and TD we're right there with Kobe until Bron snatched the best player spot. And since 2008-09, Wade been the best SG.

That's what the numbers indicate, at least. And I know people don't really want to hear objectivity when it coems to that man...

Kobe was never actually ever the best player in the league at any point.