if u think about it kobe reign on the top was short like leprechauns

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
According to that logic Kobe was NEVER the best player in the league because the years we give him credit, his team was getting bounced in round 1 or missing the playoffs altogether.

But you're still in HS so we're not expecting you to make too much sense. :jawalrus:

That's your problem. Who is WE? nikka me and you dont have the same opinion on when kobe was the best player, FOH :rudy:

Jram

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does he have to show for it? 1-2 in the finals :sitdown:

:wow::wow::wow::wow:

Here we go again....playing team results to knock the man.

When Kobe got 15ppg on 37% shooting in the 2000 finals nobody cared because Shaq carried that squad to a win in that series. LeBron gets swept by a better Spurs team and it's that he's a loser.

Playing the results of team accomplishment is misleading and incomplete. Both players have shown good intangibles, so compare their tangible individual production.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One round in the playoffs? He's played in 44 playoff games in 15 years. He's 33 and already in the autumn of his career while Kobe was leading teams to the Finals at the same age. McGrady was an extremely talented offensive player but as a number 1 option he's not in Kobe's weight class. McGrady is a lot closer to a Chris Webber (who I also think is better than McGrady) than he is to a Kobe Bryant.

When kobe had similiar talent to what tmac had in Orlando, he was position g in the first round just like tmac was?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
That's because you just went to the prom a couple months ago. :beli:

Aren't you supposed to raise your hand in order to speak? :sitdown:

According to you, kobe couldnt be the best because he lost in the playoffs 2 years during his "peak" years.

The same shyt happened to lebron, but its all good:shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
as crazy as it sounds, people underestimate Bron's greatness in a historical context.

most objective people would agree that Bron's been the best player in the league since 07-08. That gives him 5 straight years as being the best basketball player on the planet.

When was the last time a player was the best in the world for 5 consecutive years? MJ didn't really cement his stature as such until his first ring, and then he retired after the 1st three peat, so he's out. Do we have to go all the way back to Kareem? Wilt?

The crazy thing is, as unprecedented as Bron's run has been, he's STILL gonna be the best player in the league for the next few years barring any serious injury. Dude could realistically have a 7-8 year period of having the crown. That's unheard of.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
:wow::wow::wow::wow:

Here we go again....playing team results to knock the man.

When Kobe got 15ppg on 37% shooting in the 2000 finals nobody cared because Shaq carried that squad to a win in that series. LeBron gets swept by a better Spurs team and it's that he's a loser.

Playing the results of team accomplishment is misleading and incomplete. Both players have shown good intangibles, so compare their tangible individual production.

He only likes Kobe because he was drafted the same year he was conceived.

Jram

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When kobe had similiar talent to what tmac had in Orlando, he was position g in the first round just like tmac was?

T-Mac was great but his prime (Kobe level) was such a small window that we don't out him in that historical discussion. Without even a fraction of Kobe's longevity, I don't think we can compare them too much, aside from single season comparisons.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
According to you, kobe couldnt be the best because he lost in the playoffs 2 years during his "peak" years.

The same shyt happened to lebron, but its all good:shaq2:

No, dumb ass, that's me using your logic.

You really should be studying for those SATs because based on your posting and reading comprehension skills, you're not ready, breh.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
No, dumb ass, that's me using your logic.

You really should be studying for those SATs because based on your posting and reading comprehension skills, you're not ready, breh.

nikka thats not my logic foh, thats shyt you said with you own font fucc nikka now :umad:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
so im watching:mjpls: on nba tv n just remember that kobe or lebron will never be better:win: close threads:mjpls: