if u think about it kobe reign on the top was short like leprechauns

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I mean... this discussion is based on people not watching the threepeat lakers.

That team was lead at various points by Shaq and by Kobe. It's really taht simple. While Shaq was obviously the better player, Kobe was improving his play during the course of his stay and Shaq remained stagnant, while still being the leader. By 2002 Kobe was equal with Shaq in play starting in the playoffs, and in my view became superior to him in the year they lost which is 03.

I'm not trying to cause beef, but I'm sure none of you watched that team. Ain't no shame :manny: Some of you are just young.

:shaq2:

:childplease:

and you're really trying to pass that bullshyt off as valid analysis, too. "if you don't agree with me, you didn't watch them".

kobe stans...:heh:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
what was the other reason:yeshrug:
Malone getting hurt, Shaq playing no defense and was tired in the 2nd halves of games so he didn't work hard enough on the blocks, PJ getting outcoached and the Pistons D along with Lakers getting in the penality before the 8 min mark.

That team was lucky to get to the Finals...they really had no chemistry and won off talent. Hate that funkin year!!

Yungin

Pro
Daps
Malone getting hurt, Shaq playing no defense and was tired in the 2nd halves of games so he didn't work hard enough on the blocks, PJ getting outcoached and the Pistons D along with Lakers getting in the penality before the 8 min mark.

That team was lucky to get to the Finals...they really had no chemistry and won off talent. Hate that funkin year!!

cosign

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is at least one season, where Wade was best in the league, I believe it was 08 - 09. I'd also say Wade has several seasons better than Kobe.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There is at least one season, where Wade was best in the league, I believe it was 08 - 09. I'd also say Wade has several seasons better than Kobe.

yeah Wade was great that season but Kobe was great that playoff season. What were these several seasons?? 06 and 09 U can make a case but no other seasons.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Kobe been gettin the Favre treatment on these forums lately...The backlash is always more potent than the initial dikk riding that sparked it...

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
:bow: i give up yall win kobe has been the best player the last 12 years n that wont change till he retire:rudy:

:childplease: Kobe will still be the best in the world even after he retires. We just gotta wait for him to come back like Jordan, or better yet Christ. :lawd:

Even when Kobe dies he'll come back in 3 days shytting on nikkas.