if u think about it kobe reign on the top was short like leprechauns

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Real talk, Houston, I think it's time you and Chicago get on your merging threads tip. It's reached a point where this is like a rewind of debates we had back in 06. You have guys like Shuttlesworth actually thinking that he's making good points and that we're incapable of replying to him. In actuality, we had these debates YEARS ago and no one wants to do them again. It's pedantic. Merge these into the official Kobe hate thread or something. LOL@LeBron being better than Kobe in years in which he himself said that Kobe was better than him.

It stopped being funny when someone said that Allen Iverson was better than Kobe at any point after 2000 or that T-Mac was ever better.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Real talk, Houston, I think it's time you and Chicago get on your merging threads tip. It's reached a point where this is like a rewind of debates we had back in 06. You have guys like Shuttlesworth actually thinking that he's making good points and that we're incapable of replying to him. In actuality, we had these debates YEARS ago and no one wants to do them again. It's pedantic. Merge these into the official Kobe hate thread or something. LOL@LeBron being better than Kobe in years in which he himself said that Kobe was better than him.It stopped being funny when someone said that Allen Iverson was better than Kobe at any point after 2000 or that T-Mac was ever better.

n kobe said that they will beat the dream team:yeshrug:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I mean... this discussion is based on people not watching the threepeat lakers.

That team was lead at various points by Shaq and by Kobe. It's really taht simple. While Shaq was obviously the better player, Kobe was improving his play during the course of his stay and Shaq remained stagnant, while still being the leader. By 2002 Kobe was equal with Shaq in play starting in the playoffs, and in my view became superior to him in the year they lost which is 03.

I'm not trying to cause beef, but I'm sure none of you watched that team. Ain't no shame :manny: Some of you are just young.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

That team was lead at various points by Shaq and by Kobe. It's really taht simple. While Shaq was obviously the better player, Kobe was improving his play during the course of his stay and Shaq remained stagnant, while still being the leader. By 2002 Kobe was equal with Shaq in play starting in the playoffs, and in my view became superior to him in the year they lost which is 03.

I'm not trying to cause beef, but I'm sure none of you watched that team. Ain't no shame :manny: Some of you are just young.

Damn I miss those times:sadbron:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Real talk, Houston, I think it's time you and Chicago get on your merging threads tip. It's reached a point where this is like a rewind of debates we had back in 06. You have guys like Shuttlesworth actually thinking that he's making good points and that we're incapable of replying to him. In actuality, we had these debates YEARS ago and no one wants to do them again. It's pedantic. Merge these into the official Kobe hate thread or something. LOL@LeBron being better than Kobe in years in which he himself said that Kobe was better than him.

It stopped being funny when someone said that Allen Iverson was better than Kobe at any point after 2000 or that T-Mac was ever better.

These guys are retarded, but the threads are different

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Kobe was handsdown the best for the decade of 2000-2010

You fukkboys are so unoriginal that you have to use the kings name in your threads for replies. It's really pathetic

these 2 nikkaz disagree

Tim-Duncan-40996-1-402.jpg

shaquille-o-neal.jpg

Yungin

Pro
Daps
as crazy as it sounds, people underestimate Bron's greatness in a historical context.

most objective people would agree that Bron's been the best player in the league since 07-08. That gives him 5 straight years as being the best basketball player on the planet.

When was the last time a player was the best in the world for 5 consecutive years? MJ didn't really cement his stature as such until his first ring, and then he retired after the 1st three peat, so he's out. Do we have to go all the way back to Kareem? Wilt?

The crazy thing is, as unprecedented as Bron's run has been, he's STILL gonna be the best player in the league for the next few years barring any serious injury. Dude could realistically have a 7-8 year period of having the crown. That's unheard of.

Kobe scored da most points and has the most champinships in the past ten years:birdman:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit

they lost in o4 n kobe was the reason.he wanna the mvp so bad