If this is how Samurais used to fight, I'd wash all of them!!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You mentioned my mother again unlike you I’m looking for smoke but no mirrors I’m Buffalo any we can make a coli I’ll come pick you bytch ass up from the airport with my 7000 mile whip you fakkit
Yea I'ma just go on ahead and reply from the couch over here little pal. I know you ain't got shyt else to do in Buffalo but wait for your last days. I won't be ushering you to the gates.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea I'ma just go on ahead and reply from the couch over here little pal. I know you ain't got shyt else to do in Buffalo but wait for your last days. I won't be ushering you to the gates.
You on the couch actually I’m going to the Sabres game tonight and the Bills and Jets tomorrow. So I got shyt to do.

Sit on the couch p*ssy you a p*ssy and a liar and YOUR FAKE and I’m calling you out bytch c00n.

I’ll pick you up Mowgli jungle book ass c00n character you not a jungle brother you a jungle book straight fiction muthafukka you a bytch I’ll fukk you up.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You on the couch actually I’m going to the Sabres game tonight and the Bills and Jets tomorrow. So I got shyt to do.

Sit on the couch p*ssy you a p*ssy and a liar and YOUR FAKE and I’m calling you out bytch c00n.

I’ll pick you you Mowgli jungle cartoon character ass muthafukka you a bytch I’ll fukk you up.
I'm gonna go mini golf with the wife and kids.

Have fun in the cheap seats.

Go blow off some steam watching that rigged garbage

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna go mini golf with the wife and kids.

Have fun in the cheap seats.

Go blow off some steam watching that rigged garbage
Mini golf now I’d know you would lose cause you a bytch your located maybe I’ll come see you hoe

rdot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
tumblr_n8de70N9Jm1r0b2hgo3_400.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Mini golf now I’d know you would lose cause you a bytch your located maybe I’ll come see you hoe
nwo-scotthall.gif

Why would a man seek being potentially crippled. I'll never understand stupidity.

You have a good day brother. Repent and believe in the Gospels.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nwo-scotthall.gif

Why would a man seek being potentially crippled. I'll never understand stupidity.

You have a good day brother. Repent and believe in the Gospels.
I told you where I’m from wya let’s make coli history right? I’m a civilian right?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I told you where I’m from wya let’s make coli history right? I’m a civilian right?
Im busy I said. You're beginning to annoy me brother. I think it's time for you to relax. I gotta study this new arm dragon series.

Enjoy those trash ass Jets. Go waste some time. Damn you probably gonna come back from the game ready to type up a Storm. Watching that trash ass team get destroyed ya know.

Last edited:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im busy I said. You're beginning to annoy me brother. I think it's time for you to relax. I gotta study this new arm dragon series.

Enjoy those trash ass Jets. Go waste some time. Damn you probably gonna come back from the game ready to type up a Storm. Watching that trash ass team get destroyed ya know.

I’m a Bills fan chump and judging by that screensaver I only need one to the face anything other than that I’ll be bullying yo bytch ass.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I’m a Bills fan chump and judging by that screensaver I only need one to the face anything other than that I’ll be bullying yo bytch ass.
I dunno brother. Youll probably reconsider if you have any braincells.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
This is Bullshyt-Do. A pacified version of Samurai with rules and techniques. Real samurai would cut these guys before they even raised their hands. It's like Aikido, kind of a bullshyt martial art unless you learn the real thing, not the soft Hollywood version of it. To be honest, most martial artists today couldn't do shyt if they aren't also working on other aspects of being an athlete. Whats the point of having a black belt if you can't last longer then 5 minutes in a fight. That's why Muay Thai is probably the overall vest around martial art atm. You can't do that shyt and be out of shape. You have to go hard all the time. Also samurai carried at a minimum 2 swords. A long and a short sword.