If this is how Samurais used to fight, I'd wash all of them!!

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead:

It would not be a good day for Miyamoto Musashi :mjgrin:

1 month training just to learn the rules, and it's a wrap. :yeshrug: No wonder that Black samurai Yasuke became a general, it's easy work :russ:

i was waiting for something exciting to happen :dead: what are the rules?

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but I won't be getting punched. No point even using the extensive striking training against you.

I dive for your knee caps secure the takedown and destroy an ACL or snap an ankle. Knee on sternum pressure cupping the back of your head pulling your chin to your chest as I drive my knee into your sternum with uppercuts to the jawline. You bring your arm up to push the knee off and I capture your arm and break it. I do this against skilled opponents so Brother? I don't even like to imagine what I could do to you because it's so terrible. Just keep it internet and don't ever in your life ever consider physicality with me. :mjcry:.

Over ten thousand hours on the mat trying to snap bones and strangle people has changed something inside of me. I don't want to ever have to turn on the switch against a sad moron like you because you'd truly never be the same again.
Km I'm just going allow all that right?

You just told me all the imaginary moves you seen Gracie do put it like this I would never in my life let a self made c00n do all that bullshyt you just said too me.

Got that Hong Kong

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I’d pay money to see you train or fight someone. Years of seeing you post like a real life Ryu got me in tears

All them BBJ dudes think they fukking superman.

I remember I was in the club with my boy a few years ago. Some cac had static with my guy (undefeated pro boxer :mjlol: ) so they square up and tell me why this cac immediatey fell to the floor in that spider shyt these nikkas do and was like come on bro :dwillhuh:

My mans got stomped out with such haste it was magical:ohlawd:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
this isn't anime. i'd have armor. i have longer limbs and can cover more distance.
Listen here you stupid fukk.

Unless they’re fighting with swords and shields, a short person has an advantage with a samurai sword.. That’s a fact.Do not @ me anymore you fukking plebeian.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Listen here you stupid fukk.

Unless they’re fighting with swords and shields, a short person has an advantage with a samurai sword.. That’s a fact.Do not @ me anymore you fukking plebeian.
How?!?! because he short he nicer with a sword? We both got weapons. How tall are you breh?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Keeping it real, the amount of testosterone and training they had, they’d probably be fighting you like theyre in slow motion, I would not want any of that smoke. Their whole fighting style relies on you getting that killing blow in a few strikes that kind of pressure sounds terrifying

Zime

Superstar
Daps

:dead:

It would not be a good day for Miyamoto Musashi :mjgrin:

1 month training just to learn the rules, and it's a wrap. :yeshrug: No wonder that Black samurai Yasuke became a general, it's easy work :russ:

Yasuke was like 6’2 so that was a given. Me being 6’4 I’ll wash all of them.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Km I'm just going allow all that right?

You just told me all the imaginary moves you seen Gracie do put it like this I would never in my life let a self made c00n do all that bullshyt you just said too me.

Got that Hong Kong
I go 100 percent against real tough guys. You're just a civilian brother. Please relax. You've got nothing to prove being obliterated by me.

I could hand you to your mother as a paper crane. Let's just insult each other with words.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendo dudes reflexs have to be on point to parry. Even more on point for actual swordfighters back in the day.

Imagine terrifying that must have been. Block one inch in the wrong direction and that hand is lost for life

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Keeping it real, the amount of testosterone and training they had, they’d probably be fighting you like theyre in slow motion, I would not want any of that smoke. Their whole fighting style relies on you getting that killing blow in a few strikes that kind of pressure sounds terrifying
I'm 6'3