If this is how Samurais used to fight, I'd wash all of them!!

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I go 100 percent against real tough guys. You're just a civilian brother. Please relax. You've got nothing to prove being obliterated by me.

I could hand you to your mother as a paper crane. Let's just insult each other with words.

@Aveda @OneManGang he just won't stop 100% tough guys wtf :mjlol:

I'm going to allow him to send me back to my momma as a paper crane I was just going to punch in his face once now I'm gonna do it twice cause he mentioned Ma Dukes.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
How?!?! because he short he nicer with a sword? We both got weapons. How tall are you breh?

dave-chappelle-stfu.gif

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Lol at dudes on the coli putting themselves at the same level as Yasuke who many accounts say he was already a trained soldier before the time met Nobunaga.

With that said even non asian historians say Samurai were some of the most skilled swordsman basically until the age of guns. You could take them out with ranged weapons but were extremely difficult to beat on a 1 on basis and in real battle, height actually works against you.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

I'm going to allow him to send me back to my momma as a paper crane I was just going to punch in his face once now I'm gonna do it twice cause he mentioned Ma Dukes.

Like I said I been around fighters a bunch from training and bbj nikkas are far and away the biggest over estimators of their fighting ability. Like dudes just going to let you grab them to do all that bullshyt, I imagine they can do that against someone with no type of range management or training but try that shyt against a boxer, muay thai. Wrassler. You catching check hooks knees, getting flipped on your head :dead: thats if you dont get atomped out from the dudes homies

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Ma dukes would tell you to leave me alone and mama knows best. You must be her hard headed son. You're just a regular person. Give up these pipe dreams of being turned into a paper football and being flick through your bathroom window right into the comode.

Thankfully I've learned discipline through extensive training. We can't just be using this power against every clown who hasn't experienced his genetic limitations

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Ma dukes would tell you to leave me alone and mama knows best. You must be her hard headed son. You're just a regular person. Give up these pipe dreams of being turned into a paper football and being flick through your bathroom window right into the comode.

Thankfully I've learned discipline through extensive training. We can't just be using this power against every clown who hasn't experienced his genetic limitations

So whats your plan if you cant get a takedown:skip:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I swear ya'll bjj dudes always talk like someone is just going to teleport harmlessly into your guard/arms. go off though brehther :dead:
This is the gentle art so you have two options leave me alone or attack and get folded. Civilians think this is just pulling people in the guard and taking them down but we also have mastered standing submissions and control

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You mentioned my mother again unlike you I’m looking for smoke but no mirrors I’m Buffalo any we can make a coli I’ll come pick you bytch ass up from the airport with my 7000 mile whip you fakkit

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Factor in that a lot of em were short, like 5’3 tops or something.

Wouldn’t be hard to get range with a katana

Sword fighting is no joke tho, I don’t even think they sword fought like that irl. Was pretty rare apart from real war.

I think most times both dudes came out of it fukked up/permanently disfigured after ONE sword fight. That’s how real that shyt is :wow:
Yeah I remember watching some sword expert on YouTube saying most fencing style fights are fake.

You are trying to land a fatal blow immediately. Clanging sword repeatedly doesn’t happen.

My 3 Musketeers loving brain was hurt.

Daps
Little guy will always have leverage over the big guy.

With a sword? It would be a wrap. The weight class doesn’t matter. You would catch the sword to the gut.
This....

Size might help in Euro fighting with big azz Scottish Claymore type swords...but if we're talking katanas...that's all speed. Big/tall dude will telegraph their strikes and get killed with the quickness.