If this is how Samurais used to fight, I'd wash all of them!!

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
One Samurai cut down 2 dozen Mongols when Kublai Khan invaded

"With eighty mounted samurai and their retinue, Sukekuni confronted an invasion force of what the SĹŤ Shi Kafu describes as 8000 warriors embarked on 900 ships.[16] The Mongols landed at 02:00 in the morning on 4 November, and ignored the Japanese negotiation attempts, shooting with their archers and forcing them to retreat. The fight was engaged by 04:00.[16] The small garrison force was quickly defeated, but according to the SĹŤ Shi Kafu, one samurai, Sukesada, cut down 25 enemy soldiers in individual combat.[17] The invaders defeated a final Japanese cavalry charge around nightfall.[17][16]

I'm pretty sure they GOT BUSY.. they had reign over Japan until gunpowder rifles and muskets became prevalent. Christian revolted and whoop the samurai ass because of muskets only.
Who wrote that? the Japanese? Believe the victors breh :heh:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Who wrote that? the Japanese? Believe the victors breh :heh:
I believe it ..the Mongols thought the Japanese were.p*ssy and didn't know how to fight.

The Japanese started a drum roll to start the battle and Mongols laughed...they didn't think highly of Japs in battle

They fought one by one and the samurai cut them down one by one. Mongols were good in horseback and archers and sheer numbers. Knights and men with skilled sword work give them work in individual battle.

Notice it said individual combat.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I know because I look like a frail bytch dude one fist to the face and yo shyt done.

The real question is can you take a punch Hong Kong?
Yeah but I won't be getting punched. No point even using the extensive striking training against you.

I dive for your knee caps secure the takedown and destroy an ACL or snap an ankle. Knee on sternum pressure cupping the back of your head pulling your chin to your chest as I drive my knee into your sternum with uppercuts to the jawline. You bring your arm up to push the knee off and I capture your arm and break it. I do this against skilled opponents so Brother? I don't even like to imagine what I could do to you because it's so terrible. Just keep it internet and don't ever in your life ever consider physicality with me. :mjcry:.

Over ten thousand hours on the mat trying to snap bones and strangle people has changed something inside of me. I don't want to ever have to turn on the switch against a sad moron like you because you'd truly never be the same again.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Yeah but I won't be getting punched. No point even using the extensive striking training against you.

I dive for your knee caps secure the takedown and destroy an ACL or snap an ankle. Knee on sternum pressure cupping the back of your head pulling your chin to your chest as I drive my knee into your sternum with uppercuts to the jawline. You bring your arm up to push the knee off and I capture your arm and break it. I do this against skilled opponents so Brother? I don't even like to imagine what I could do to you because it's so terrible. Just keep it internet and don't ever in your life ever consider physicality with me. :mjcry:.

Over ten thousand hours on the mat trying to snap bones and strangle people has changed something inside of me. I don't want to ever have to turn on the switch against a sad moron like you because you'd truly never be the same again.
:russ: I’d pay money to see you train or fight someone. Years of seeing you post like a real life Ryu got me in tears

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
With a blade sharp enough to cut paper, thinking you’d punch one of these nikkas in the face ril fast and he slice 3/4 through your forearm. Entire fight done. No recovery, no fall back and fix it..dassit

It makes EVERYONE fight different in the way one hit sniper rifles make the TDM turn to some stealth game shyt.

Im sure there were some DBZ ass fights but most encounters prolly lasted seconds and looked methodical.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is nothing like my animes. Brehs, I think I've been lied to. :mjcry:
Tbf competition rules and actual warfare are different. Think of how boxing as a sport has all sorts of silly restrictions that don't exist in street fights. Your anime heros are the street fighting equivalent of kendo.

Also keep in mind that real samurai often had mixed arms ranging from tonfas to 7ft swords(I'm not kidding). So @Busted_Toes your reach advantage is useless if you can't counteract their 7ft long odachi sword. And no, you won't master mixed arms in a month :russ:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Tbf competition rules and actual warfare are different. Think of how boxing as a sport has all sorts of silly restrictions that don't exist in street fights. Your anime heros are the street fighting equivalent of kendo.

Also keep in mind that real samurai often had mixed arms ranging from tonfas to 7ft swords(I'm not kidding). So @Busted_Toes your reach advantage is useless if you can't counteract their 7ft long odachi sword. And no, you won't master mixed arms in a month :russ:
Listen, My ancestors fought off CACs with nothing but will power. You equip me,.. with these ridiculous athletic genes... with a sword. Krillin getting washed.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
those modern day japanese male anime watching samurais aint the same as the OGs :mjlol:

they would be wiping your intestines off the floor back then.
they selling you a dream. Just like vikings are bullshyt, so are samurais. They were drunken, violent, rapists. Not some stoic, angelic warriors that are portrayed on TV. They getting violated, Yasuke came from slavery, mal-nourished and in a foreign land and became a general!! I'm 6'3 with Dajuan Wagner hops and the heart of Maroon, i'm violating a midget easily