If The USA Was Attacked in an Oct. 7 Attack by Mexico, Would We React The Same as Israel?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:manny:
Mexico isn’t Vietnam. They’re at an exponentially large geographical disadvantage compared to the advantages Vietnam has.

Overall I agree with others. It wouldn’t be as violent as what Israel is doing to Gaza.

Mexico has over 100 million people, millions of weapons, is very mountainous, and is nearly 3 times larger than Afghanistan.

Americans think they can conquer every country :mjlol:

Is the US military going to occupy a large, mountainous country with over 100,000,000 with its armed forces? There’s less than 500,000 soldiers in the US Army. Even adding the Marines :dead:

You’d need the entire US military to occupy Mexico and you’d go bankrupt and cause race riots across America in areas filled up with Mexican Americans

Maybe even go bankrupt invading and occupying your largest trading partner

:mjgrin:The accelerationist in me says “Go for it.”

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
To make this hypothetical even remotely equivalent to October 7. you’d have to use an U.S territory like Guam or Puerto Rico launching an attack and killing U.S civilians in those territories.
You know who would be an even more accurate comparison than Guam or PR attacking?

A Native Reservation doing it. I mean, Mexico is basically one big ass native reservation if you think about it....

White ain't the majority there.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You know who would be an even more accurate comparison than Guam or PR attacking?

A native reservation doing it.

The Lakota Sioux or Apache etc. in that scenario would have to be bombed continuously bombed for decades, their men incarcerated, and cac officials would be openly contemplating expelling them from their lands to Canada or somewhere

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

A Native Reservation doing it. I mean, Mexico is basically one big ass native reservation if you think about it....

White ain't the majority there.

You’re right a native reservation in the US would be a better alternative. lol why are you still going with the Mexico angle though.

Daps
My point is you are spewing lies. I squashed that. Did you not see me directly respond to your lie? Do you know what is going on right now? :skip:

Clown...

You dumbass idiot, I didn't tell a lie. My whole post was a hypothetical in a hypothetical thread. It wasn't even meant to be factual. Did you really think I was saying Mexican cartels killed a bunch of Americans? I swear you get dumber as the days go by. Take the helmet off. Now!

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
If a black man walked into a white church then shot and killed 9 people or went into a white neighborhood supermarket and killed 10 people, or both attacks happened. Do you think the reactions would be the same?

A man from Brooklyn named Colin Ferguson opened fire inside the commuter train to Hicksville on December 7, 1993.
Six passengers were killed and 19 others were hurt.
Ferguson is serving a 315-year prison sentence.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
in a post Iraq occupation world, no we wouldnt. During the GWOT/CENTCOM conflicts, The DoD rightfully caught tons of shyt about murking civilians due to shytty, lackadaisical intel. Many of the Generals now were FGOs during this time and saw first hand how getting it wrong causes massive 2nd and 3rd order effects with managing the civil affairs piece of invasion/occupation. While the thirst for blood would be high, the American military is postured to win and quickly restore order (which also includes establish corporate interests in the occupied land :mjgrin: ) so a petty and majorly destructive campaign similar to Israel just isnt really feasible.

To be fair to the Zionists tho (:pacspit: ) a conflict with Mexico still isnt really comparable to the Israel-Palestine conflict. I think Israel is wrong and immoral but that doesnt change how personal the people of Israel and Jews worldwide are taking this conflict and that is informing their response.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
On topic - I don’t think the comparison really holds since Mexico is a sovereign nation with their own military and a lot more allies and support. Chances are we would catch wreck but it wouldn’t be the walk in the park many in this thread think it would. At least, certainly not as easy as it’s been for Israel doing what they’re doing in Gaza

You dumbass idiot, I didn't tell a lie. My whole post was a hypothetical in a hypothetical thread. It wasn't even meant to be factual. Did you really think I was saying Mexican cartels killed a bunch of Americans? I swear you get dumber as the days go by. Take the helmet off. Now!
Go back and try to read what was said. Your comprehension level is embarrassing. :skip:

Daps
Go back and try to read what was said. Your comprehension level is embarrassing. :skip:

I used to think you were just trolling like you are an idiot but now I see you aren't trolling at all. :o:

Now you're quoting somebody else to make it seem as if I'm lying about a hypothetical situation. I know you're on the spectrum in real life. :snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
US can afford less collateral damage then Israel. Us has a ton of psychos on payroll who enjoy hunting men.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
the-gnadenhutten-massacre-1782.jpg
What type of dumbass post is this? :ohhh:

Well what if the us killed millions (likely billions) of Mexican natives for there natural resources and land beforehand… oh wait

An imaginary border made on land that was stolen in blood
Are you trying to make the case that Mexicans are natives? They're descendants of Spain, and they also stole the land from the natives.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Are you trying to make the case that Mexicans are natives? They're descendants of Spain, and they also stole the land from the natives.
Are you really gonna try to tell us that all the George Lopez and Danny Trejo looking Mexicans have mostly Spanish-ancestry? :ld:

That's most Mexicans by the way. The minority look like Miklo and Canelo.