If The USA Was Attacked in an Oct. 7 Attack by Mexico, Would We React The Same as Israel?

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
op wasn't born
You wylin :mjlol:

I remember that day and the attack was sudden. The first plane was made to possibly be an accident by the media. After the 2nd one hit we knew it was not an accident.

And no one expected the towers to fall.

I didn't find out about the jumpers until later on in life cause my mom made me go in another room.

Nagarjuna

All Star
Daps
Yes and no.

Believe it or not, I actually don't think the US would be purposefully starving the civilian population of Mexico. Because that unnecessarily creates more enemies.

Nor do I think the US would just keep dropping dumb bombs that decimate the civilian infrastructure. Because when it all said and done, do you want a country on your border where 80% of the housing has been destroyed? All the universities are destroyed? Functioning Hospitals wiped out? Anyone with half a brain could tell that's going to lead to problems that will inevitably spill over and then it starts to be your problem.

A lot of civilians would be killed and we would call it "collateral damage". But I do think that if it became clear that out of the total death toll, more than 70% were civilians and a large portion of that were children, there would be some pause. Not even necessarily out of some moral concern. It's just simply you aren't fighting the war correctly. Unless you're end goal is to complete kill or displace the population

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
America always reverts back to its racist nature and assumes every other nation is inferior and easy pickings.
Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan etc etc :pachaha:

Mexico has been b*stardized by US media, Hollywood and Mexicans for so long now that most people think Mexico is just a piece of shyt..Mexico is wealthy in many respects, and a war with the US would be no walk in the park. :ufdup:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
the-gnadenhutten-massacre-1782.jpg
What type of dumbass post is this? :ohhh:

Well what if the us killed millions (likely billions) of Mexican natives for there natural resources and land beforehand… oh wait

An imaginary border made on land that was stolen in blood

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
cartel wouod never do that because they work for the CIA in the first place so

Medixo being dangerous keeps military at the border. Cops. Etc. it works out for the US that way but itll never be hamas situation. Too much money to be made.

the-gnadenhutten-massacre-1782.jpg
What type of dumbass post is this? :ohhh:

Well what if the us killed millions (likely billions) of Mexican natives for there natural resources and land beforehand… oh wait

An imaginary border made on land that was stolen in blood

Thats what all borders are drawn on.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
We'd go even harder honestly, imagine millions of Americans rushing the border, strapped up and backed by the Air Force. The mexicans would do even worse than Hamass :deadrose:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
You guys don’t remember 9/11?

I been saying this.

Pearl Harbor ended up with nukes being dropped.

9/11 ended up being 20 years of occupation of one country that had nothing to do with it and another that was indirectly involved.

I've read a million Iraqis died.

That's not Oct 7 style

Style don't matter. If you attack America, she gonna strike back with overwhelming force.

Daps
I been saying this.

Pearl Harbor ended up with nukes being dropped.

9/11 ended up being 20 years of occupation of one country that had nothing to do with it and another that was indirectly involved.

I've read a million Iraqis died.

Style don't matter. If you attack America, she gonna strike back with overwhelming force.
Why do ppl keep referring to countries as she like they’re gender confused :mjlol: