If The USA Was Attacked in an Oct. 7 Attack by Mexico, Would We React The Same as Israel?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
This is true

This is not true
America has the largest military budget in the world. We spend more than like the next 6 countries combined. Including China which, has the largest military manpower in the world. And Russia, the largest nation in the world that's currently being stalemated by a neighboring nation who's navy consists of patrol boats. The US has the most overseas bases in the world and the countries that come close are our allies, and we dwarf them.

The American hegemony is so strong and ingrained in the global economy and politics that any nation looking to thrive needs to play nice with the states. And I'm not even dikk riding. No country by itself, can afford to stand up the US. And since the fall of the USSR, we break up any non-US friendly alliances....or cripple them through political moves.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Are you really gonna try to tell us that all the George Lopez and Danny Trejo looking Mexicans have mostly Spanish-ancestry? :ld:

That's most Mexicans by the way. The minority look like Miklo and Canelo.
fukk outta here breh.

Mexican culture is largely based off Spanish culture.

Instead of bringing up Mexican celebrities, let's talk about the caste system that exists in Mexico, and how Mexicans with heavy black or native ancestry are discriminated and shytted on.

:camby:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Are you really gonna try to tell us that all the George Lopez and Danny Trejo looking Mexicans have mostly Spanish-ancestry? :ld:

That's most Mexicans by the way. The minority look like Miklo and Canelo.
tantos-casos-asi-v0-42ykyajemt0d1.webp

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
America has the largest military budget in the world. We spend more than like the next 6 countries combined. Including China which, has the largest military manpower in the world. And Russia, the largest nation in the world that's currently being stalemated by a neighboring nation who's navy consists of patrol boats. The US has the most overseas bases in the world and the countries that come close are our allies, and we dwarf them.

The American hegemony is so strong and ingrained in the global economy and politics that any nation looking to thrive needs to play nice with the states. And I'm not even dikk riding. No country by itself, can afford to stand up the US. And since the fall of the USSR, we break up any non-US friendly alliances....or cripple them through political moves.

Again what you said is somewhat true, but it doesn’t change my previous reply to you. Moreover I don’t know why you wrote this. My reply to you was concise and specific breh. Listing things we all know - as if to substantiate your post - but that are, at best, adjacent, and not directly addressing/refuting what I said is not a good exercize.

I’d expect most adults to have a basic knowledge base and understanding of international relationships and dynamics. Still, my previous post stands.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
fukk outta here breh.

Mexican culture is largely based off Spanish culture.

Instead of bringing up Mexican celebrities, let's talk about the caste system that exists in Mexico, and how Mexicans with heavy black or native ancestry are discriminated and shytted on.

:camby:
So are you saying that Native Americans in the USA are of English culture because they speak English and eat burgers? :skip:

The Edgar cut is Spanish culture? :patrice:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
an estimated 300k civilians died in the Iraq war
remember when the U.S was drone bombing civilian events every other week then going "oops" when it leaked.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
US killed hundreds of thousands in Iraq and that wasn't all insurgents. There were some protests, but not like today with Israel and Palestine And that was based on the :duck: "WMOs in Iraq" propaganda :mjpls: . An actual Hamas-like attack by say the Mexican Cartels would lead to Mexico not existing. Brehitos and Brehettes would catch strays, too.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So are you saying that Native Americans in the USA are of English culture because they speak English and eat burgers? :skip:

The Edgar cut is Spanish culture? :patrice:
No

I'm saying the USA can't stake a native claim to the land while discrimating against natives.

Same with Mexico, I dont accept any native claims to that land when they treat natives like shyt in Mexico. Their culture was clearly derivative from Spanish culture, they rejected native culture.