If The USA Was Attacked in an Oct. 7 Attack by Mexico, Would We React The Same as Israel?

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Why do ppl keep referring to countries as she like they’re gender confused :mjlol:

Because when America's chickens come home to roost she has has an emotional reaction, jumps to conclusions, throws a kinetic temper tantrum like its someone elses fault, picks the wrong men to invest in, and doesn't learn from her previous mistakes.

Last edited:
Daps
Because when America's chickens come home to roost she has has an emotional reaction, throws a kinetic temper tantrum like its someone elses fault, she picks the wrong men to invest in, and doesn't learn from her previous mistakes.
This is a good analogy but when Keir Starmer and Joe Biden say Israel has a right to defend herself I :scust:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Mexico and the USA had a whole ass war, which is how America got California, Arizona, Utah and Nevada. Afghanistan is al still in existence even after Osama Bin Laden hid there after 911. So the answer to your question is no.
As it should. The country that shouldn't be existent is Saudi Arabia. Knowing that it was financed and most of the terrorist where from Saudi Arabia.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
You guy's would have a 51 state in a couple of months, they'd get bombed into submission.
:francis:

It's still funny how I think most people just heard about this conflict on Oct 7th.
:mjlol:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I doubt the Cartels would even do that, aren't we a big money maker for them and don't we also supply them with weapons?

I feel like this isn't the same situation. Israel believes in some magical prophecy in a book is what entitles them to that land. They've been doing what they're doing for decades.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Well, we haven't been bombing them for decades for them to have that kind of animosity against us.

shyt, we've actually been moving into Mexico quite peacefully and integrating into their culture over the last decade.