If The USA Was Attacked in an Oct. 7 Attack by Mexico, Would We React The Same as Israel?

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
No

I'm saying the USA can't stake a native claim to the land while discrimating against natives.

Same with Mexico, I dont accept any native claims to that land when they treat natives like shyt in Mexico. Their culture was clearly derivative from Spanish culture, they rejected native culture.
Apologies for the misinterpretation, breh.

And when you make those points, I notice Mexico's government is definitely on the pale side. Their media as well. :mjpls:

Superstar
Daps
Mexico has over 100 million people, millions of weapons, is very mountainous, and is nearly 3 times larger than Afghanistan.

Americans think they can conquer every country :mjlol:

Is the US military going to occupy a large, mountainous country with over 100,000,000 with its armed forces? There’s less than 500,000 soldiers in the US Army. Even adding the Marines :dead:

You’d need the entire US military to occupy Mexico and you’d go bankrupt and cause race riots across America in areas filled up with Mexican Americans

Maybe even go bankrupt invading and occupying your largest trading partner

:mjgrin:The accelerationist in me says “Go for it.”

:mjlol:
It’s not something I want, I just said it’s not Vietnam geographically lol. We love Mexico 🇲🇽. We would never go to war with them. they, like Canada, have had our backs in so many ways the average American would never think to know.

:sas1:
From a plair to a plair, that 500,000 number is “active”, not counting IRR, reserve, guard, draftees (which I demand be used in any future conflict so I can sit on the sidelines this time and laugh at these slack jawed rednecks who cosplayed as flag waving “patriots” for 20 years but didn’t have the nuts to volunteer. I still love shytting on them, at work , anytime they bring up the word “freedom” or “America”, or they say some shyt like “I woulda joined but *insert excuse* lol.)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Apologies for the misinterpretation, breh.

And when you make those points, I notice Mexico's government is definitely on the pale side. Their media as well. :mjpls:
It's not just the government, it's a problem that just accepted even from brown skinned Mexicans. How can you act like you have some sort of brown pride while telling your sons and daughters to find a white passing partner so because brown is considered undesirable in Mexico?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Is this actually a widespread thing in Mexican culture or are we assuming because of optics?

@John Mexico
@El_Mero_Mero

the elastic

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It would be hilarious seeing US arms manufacturers selling weapons to Mexico in the fight :mjlol:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Considering the egregious violations and provocations, nothing would surprise me........America only wants the appearance of benevolent protector. Mexico has problems, systemic problems, that can be directly connected to American intervention and policies. If Mexico were to attack it wouldn't be alone, it would probably be an alliance with central and South American countries......the outcome would already be decided though

the elastic

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Considering the egregious violations and provocations, nothing would surprise me........America only wants the appearance of benevolent protector. Mexico has problems, systemic problems, that can be directly connected to American intervention and policies. If Mexico were to attack it wouldn't be alone, it would probably be an alliance with central and South American countries......the outcome would already be decided though
You're too good of a poster to not have an avi :francis:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Hell no. They would use all the ridiculously expensive resources our law enforcement/military to find the perpetrators and Bin Laden them.

These Zionists are a different breed. They are white supremacists and religious fanatics mixed together. With a cac size sense of entitlement and a big ass allowance coming from Daddy Biden
From Daddy America.....

Don't matter who the current head is the money is still flowing

Cut the shenanigans and grow up

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
This whole thing is kind of a false equivalency. USA needs Mexico. Mexico itself, however, if they were to find a different ally, would still largely be a shythole without America, not as much perhaps, but shyt wouldn't really improve and frankly Mexico doesn't really have anything to gain trying to step on toes lol

Is this actually a widespread thing in Mexican culture or are we assuming because of optics?

@John Mexico
@El_Mero_Mero

Classic tale of the colonizers vs the colonized. Wealth gap is insane. Indio or Oaxacan is literally a slur, spoken in the same way we used slurs here in the states.

The racism/colorism shyt from what I gather is directly correlated. Best example of hate is probably for boxing fans, Marco Antonio Barrera and Erik Chavez. Real hatred between the two, MSB basically spit in Chavez face and called him a peasant as he was from Mexico City and Chavez was from the slums. But yeah with an overwhelmingly percentage of Mexicans being of mixed blood the divide between the haves and the have nots hasn't dissipated at all and people take that virus of the mind. divide and conquer tactics and spread it generation to generation. It's all white people's doing... they'll jangle those keys until they decide they want to push the button and make Mexicans 'white" like they did for Irish, Italians, etc.

Last edited:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@John Mexico
@El_Mero_Mero
I'm not Mexican, but I said before that I'm not going to name my mix because that would make me too identifiable.

Just like in Argentina where they took it to the extreme, white skin is always seen as preferable. Just as it is in Southeast Asia, and in the USA*

*Don't believe me, ask the brothers.

Drone strike these spics:blessed:

Time for a preemptive attack

I already caught a warning last week.

I'm going to try to read this thread though today, so please don't say anything too crazy to get it deleted