If the tables were turned and women were to

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
if a dame approach me like this..

my boxer briefs will get damp

n i will suck her clit on the 1st date..

i wouldnt give a damn..

she can say hi in friendly kinda pitch..if i ignore her
n she goes "yo freak bytch, if u give up the number darling, we'll have a slumber party and i'll fukk ya to death and then i'll dump the body"

ooooooh nikka..
tumblr_lr393ntvP41qzk95a.gif

:dead:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Asking someone out requires a tremendous amount of courage...

I know some will disagree, but the fact is that women (generally) can not handle rejection.... Hence why they don't ask men out.

On the other hand men face rejection daily... So they can handle it better

i agree a hundred percent, i've asked women why they won't approach a guy etc.

and you know the responses I remember

"i'm old fashion, i just think a guy should do the work" :duck:

"I think the guy should do the chasing" :duck:

"scared of rejection" yup

and the ones who told me scared of rejection these girls were hot, but like some people may say the hotter the girl the lower her self esteem

eh in my life I've been approached a few times but it's always been to ask the time even though they have their cell phone, or out of nowhere talking about the weather even though im not a weather man, untill they see i won't eat them and then ask for the digits.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Do men like for women to approach them?

I ask this because some of my male friends say they dont like women who are too aggressive. What ever that means.

Any truth to this fellas?

I hear that from men a lot also....that is one of the main reasons behind this thread.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I ask this because some of my male friends say they dont like women who are too aggressive. What ever that means.

most men would love if women approach them, lets be real those male friends who say they don't becaue they are too aggressive the women approaching them are probably homely and ugly and grabby.

I've had that happened to me before, walking in the mall and this ugly azz chick grabbed my arm and told me "you have a minute papi", now if this chick was hot i would not care if she was aggressive grabbing my arm, wasting my time etc., but because usually the 2's and the 3's are the loud obnoxious aggressive going up to men ones is the reason why guys bring out they hate the aggressiveness.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

I know for me personally being on the shy side that I love when women approach it makes things alot easier.

I'm not insisting that girls ask me out, but to strike a conversation occasionally, or maybe give a compliment.
I'm oblivious alot of times to when women are sending signals so this makes your presence known to me.

Eventually I will get the point and take care of the rest.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
My reaction will depend on the chick. If she comes correct and I'm feeling her, then we can start convo. If she's annoying and can't take a hint, I'll just ignore her (done it before and I can't stand those type of bytches).

If she comes back on some "you're gay!" or "you ugly anyway" then ole girl will get her feelings hurt.

I don't really like being approached by strangers anyway.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
She can approach me any type of way, as long as it isn't disrespectful. If she looks good, I'm goin.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Asking someone out requires a tremendous amount of courage...

I know some will disagree, but the fact is that women (generally) can not handle rejection.... Hence why they don't ask men out.

On the other hand men face rejection daily... So they can handle it better

yea...i know.

i hate turning down chicks. you would think it would be :obama: to give them a taste of their own medicine but, its not. Its always that chick that's real nice but, you just not feeling.......and gotta see them pretend like they're not :sadcam: inside

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I said I was having a convo with a young lady.

But of course in your eyes i was SIMPIN.

So yeah, it's like dudes cant be nice these days.
It ain't simpin' its really trickin'.. buyin' a chick a drink ain't shyt especially if she's looks good and you feelin' her. Just don't trip on her. Keep it movin'. If you get her number then cool, if not then keep it moving. Now if you're talkin' about payin' her bills and taking her shopping like alot of nikkas do be doing= that's simp territory :usure:. Cats better start callin' out their favorite artists on this shyt. Half their songs is all about simpin' to the highest degree.