If the tables were turned and women were to

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was having a convo before I bought the drink. Go read the post. I dont need to buy a woman.

i see could have still saved your money, the last nicca she screwed that a$$hole didn't buy her a drink

nice guys and simps buy drinks.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
as if men don't approach quiet women?

If the tables were turned and a females approached u....on average how many will u turn down? (If any)

PROBABLY MOST OF THEM. I LIKE CERTAIN THINGS AND I DON'T SEE IT OFTEN THESE DAYS. MOST OF THE SOUTHERN GIRLS I MEET ARE MORE MY SPEED.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
id dress like a whore everyday, and have other nikkas wanted to fight me cause they bytch seen the chest busting out the beater.

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
Asking someone out requires a tremendous amount of courage...

I know some will disagree, but the fact is that women (generally) can not handle rejection.... Hence why they don't ask men out.

On the other hand men face rejection daily... So they can handle it better

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
be the ones that approach men, on average how many women do you guys see yourselves turning down on a daily?

Now I know the coli is full of pimps, playas, and real nikkas that are approached by women on the daily and stay choosin like a G :birdman:

But for the normal guys out there, will you respond to each female that approach you or will you shut them down and hurt their feelings like yall say women do to men all the time.

( please don't flop :sadcam:)
Nah you good playboi:ehh:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Hypothetically,I would say (just like women do) I have a girl. I would hate having women coming up to me (just a normal looking guy) constantly hitting on me. Even though I hate getting ethered by women. I would do the samething.

I remember a few years back I bought a girl a drink and we chatted and gave me the number. I called her a few times. But one time I called her and this how it went

Her (talking to her friend in the back) This dude bought me a drink and now he thinks I like him

Me :to:

.. Just thinking about it hurts me to this day

Sorry for the vent.
:wow:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
these girls better treat me right and be ready to break bread, i see the other guys they are fukkin with and those guys are trash compared to me. you gotta work for this right here.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Asking someone out requires a tremendous amount of courage...

I know some will disagree, but the fact is that women (generally) can not handle rejection.... Hence why they don't ask men out.

On the other hand men face rejection daily... So they can handle it better

true but that shyt still burn slow:sadbron:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Approaching someone who you're attracted to can be hard as fukk, so if I wasn't interested then I would still be respectful and try let them down easy.

I think a lot of women (not you personally, just in general) don't understand how difficult it can be for dudes to approach. It takes balls and I wouldn't disrespect someone who took that chance.

You're right, as a woman I don't understand....I've seen a cute guy a few times but would I approach him? Hell no :merchant:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
I get approached alot, but a dude i used to hang with who looked like a supermodel(n.h) would get approached so many times during the day it was ridiculous. it was funny how he used to play with their emotions and then ultimately reject them.

How many times do u get approached in a day? Out of all the women that approach you, how many do u respond to?

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
you can be nice without spending money, you bought that drink specifically to buy her time, like a dude would throw 5 dollars on stage for a lap dance, it had nothing to do with being nice, when you are really deep down nice you don't expect anything in return.

By buying her a drink it got you into her bubble which allowed you to talk to her and get her number that is not being nice.

let me ask if you she looked like

2009-05-17-precious2.jpg

and was at the bar dying of dehydration would you have been nice and bought her a drink?

mmm

u got something against fat women don't u :wtb: