she did that on purpose.

I know,

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hypothetically,I would say (just like women do) I have a girl. I would hate having women coming up to me (just a normal looking guy) constantly hitting on me. Even though I hate getting ethered by women. I would do the samething.

I remember a few years back I bought a girl a drink and we chatted and gave me the number. I called her a few times. But one time I called her and this how it went

Her (talking to her friend in the back) This dude bought me a drink and now he thinks I like him

Me :to:

.. Just thinking about it hurts me to this day

Sorry for the vent.

you were a simp, women don't respect men they can walk over, why are you buying a drink for someone you don't know?

oh yeah you wanted to be the nice guy, hey look at me, ill buy you a drink to get your number = SIMPING

If you told her nah buy your own drink i guarantee she would call you a a$$hole and then at the end of the night would have wanted your number

STOP SIMPING

nikkas won't buy their mom a mothers day card and flowers but ready to buy some random chick at the club a drink :rudy:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Since I'm God's gift to the world, a chick better better be NO LESS than a dime and worth millions, for me to even acknowledge her presence.

fukk I look like dealing with average broads. :rudy:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This.

I don't think dudes would be rejecting as much as women we would be keeping as many chicks on the team as we can :win:

actually dudes would, lets not act like the majority of women out there ain't homely looking, fat and ugly

you gonna give your number to precious?

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
I don't think we would do the dame thing because we (Men) are physical creaters. You (women) are emotional. So I think it would be totally different if the tide was different. But for me, I would get tired of being hitting on after awhile.

Just my POV.

I like your overall person POPE. And you live in the mid-west so thats a plus

Glad you do Sir More :mj:

Mid-west reppin hard on the coli. We should get our own forum :dj2:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I get approached alot, but a dude i used to hang with who looked like a supermodel(n.h) would get approached so many times during the day it was ridiculous. it was funny how he used to play with their emotions and then ultimately reject them.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
you were a simp, women don't respect men they can walk over, why are you buying a drink for someone you don't know?
oh yeah you wanted to be the nice guy, hey look at me, ill buy you a drink to get your number = SIMPING

If you told her nah buy your own drink i guarantee she would call you a a$$hole and then at the end of the night would have wanted your number
STOP SIMPING

nikkas won't buy their mom a mothers day card and flowers but ready to buy some random chick at the club a drink :rudy:

I was not simpin. I saw a attractive women and bought her a drink. How is that simpin homie? My intentions was not to be a nice guy,but a gentleman,which is how i was raised.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto

I was not simpin. I saw a attractive women and bought her a drink. How is that simpin homie? My intentions was not to be a nice guy,but a gentleman,which is how i was raised.
:obama::clap:

Good thead I don't think most guys wouldn't change how they are now nikkas gone be nikkas. lol diss the hurts ones, smash the hurts ones lowkey, and still try an holla at the pretty ones.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

You simped bruh, we all had simped before. :sadbron: