shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
if a dame approach me like this..

my boxer briefs will get damp

n i will suck her clit on the 1st date..

i wouldnt give a damn..

she can say hi in friendly kinda pitch..if i ignore her
n she goes "yo freak bytch, if u give up the number darling, we'll have a slumber party and i'll fukk ya to death and then i'll dump the body"

ooooooh nikka..
tumblr_lr393ntvP41qzk95a.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I was not simpin. I saw a attractive women and bought her a drink. How is that simpin homie? My intentions was not to be a nice guy,but a gentleman,which is how i was raised.

were you raised by a single mom?

so let me get this straight any attractive women i see i should open my wallet because that';s the gentleman thing to do right?

um no

the reason you bought her a drink is because you were trying to buy her time, you were trying to talk to her hopefully get her number and smash or start or a relationship, if you were just buying her a drink being a gentleman you wouldn't have asked for anything in return but you did, you asked for her number.

Am I wrong?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I said I was having a convo with a young lady.

But of course in your eyes i was SIMPIN.

So yeah, it's like dudes cant be nice these days.

you can be nice without spending money, you bought that drink specifically to buy her time, like a dude would throw 5 dollars on stage for a lap dance, it had nothing to do with being nice, when you are really deep down nice you don't expect anything in return.

By buying her a drink it got you into her bubble which allowed you to talk to her and get her number that is not being nice.

let me ask if you she looked like

2009-05-17-precious2.jpg

and was at the bar dying of dehydration would you have been nice and bought her a drink?

mmm

Daps
I've turned down plenty of chicks. I fukk who I choose already. Never had a problem getting females. "You win some and you lose some but you live..."

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
:childplease:

With all the bromance & estrogen leakages from 98% of the men, they rather be approached by two nuts and a smile......

:ahh:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
were you raised by a single mom?

so let me get this straight any attractive women i see i should open my wallet because that';s the gentleman thing to do right?

um no

the reason you bought her a drink is because you were trying to buy her time, you were trying to talk to her hopefully get her number and smash or start or a relationship, if you were just buying her a drink being a gentleman you wouldn't have asked for anything in return but you did, you asked for her number.

Am I wrong?

I was having a convo before I bought the drink. Go read the post. I dont need to buy a woman.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
quote=DrunkenNovice;308102]Conversation can be had without purchasing a drink sir.[/quote]

I never stated that it could'nt. But in my case it was

:yeshrug:[