If the Street Fighter series wants to survive should it go back to 2D???

If the Street Fighter series wants to survive should it go back to 2D???

• Yes it definitely should!!

Votes: 40 74.1%
  • No!! 2D is a thing of the past

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
So the people who made Skullgirls have more money than Capcom lol???
You think that Skullgirls animation is as fluid as Street Fighter 3? :usure:

giphy.gif

4e1ef894ad6bd47fa67b20f3563d6f69.gif

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
So the people who made Skullgirls have more money than Capcom lol???
Skullgirls was a labor of love made by young devs who literally had nothing else going on with their lives. I don't think a game like that can be made again, even by the same devs.

Y'all need to look up how much SF3 as a whole took develop, it nearly bankrupt Capcom.

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Skullgirls was a labor of love made by young devs who literally had nothing else going on with their lives. I don't think a game like the can be made again, even by the same devs.

Y'all need to look up how much SF3 as a whole took develop, it nearly bankruot Capcom.
Intelligent answer. Dap and repped

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
NRS games give you really really really cool content. Mad stuff to be excited about. Alien vs. predator vs Jason!? That's hard. Can't front. But NRS games always... Kinda just go away.
You can say that about most fighting games
There’s only so much you can do

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Capcom should make a new fighting game IP.

Theyve had a lot of success with old action franchises lately but their fighting game series are old and tired. Unless we're talking Power Stone 3 on Switch, then its time to go all brand new

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Sf suffers from the same thing all the oldschool Nintendo games suffer from.....its been the same goddamn game for too long....(I know sf is multi platform but ima take a lil time to shyt on nintendo) that's why I could never buy a Switch. Nintendo been making the same bullshyt games for too long and those lil indie downloadable games just not it mane.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Capcom should make a new fighting game IP.

Theyve had a lot of success with old action franchises lately but their fighting game series are old and tired. Unless we're talking Power Stone 3 on Switch, then its time to go all brand new

they have ips that they dont touch anymore, why make a new one? darkstalkers, cyberbots, rival schools, capcoms star wars and slam masters are ripe for sequels

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
they have ips that they dont touch anymore, why make a new one? darkstalkers, cyberbots, rival schools, capcoms star wars and slam masters are ripe for sequels

Nostalgia-bait subpar sequels to 90s games selling 100k copies... sounds like a good way to lose money

Instead look at the current FG market. There's zero new IPs its all legacy franchises, crossovers and spinoff brawlers. The most recent new IP with a large fanbase has been BlazBlue, everything else is relying on a franchise. A new game from the godfather Capcom that breaks the mould and innovates would put them back on top