If Suge was so gangsta why was Orlando Anderson walking around freely

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
gotta love these elaborate stories these kids make up on the internet..

these Pac threads are always entertaining.. cats making it seem like it was Vietnam in LA, when Pac got shot.. :mjlol:

Not knowing that there are parts of Compton that aren't even "bad" itself....

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
you and the other white boy getting ballsy in here.
you be spitting on my friend
and the other wishes pac made gospel music and did talk affirmation like what fat joe is doing now

you two bugging out. must be the hellmans. smh
2e91eb02c94f04595979a5cc63a6a20e.jpg

You spastic I'm not white and how did you come to that conclusion when all I basically said was that he's dead, Suge is in jail and most of the people responsible for 2Pac's murder are either dead or in jail.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
2e91eb02c94f04595979a5cc63a6a20e.jpg

You spastic I'm not white and how did you come to that conclusion when all I basically said was that he's dead, Suge is in jail and most of the people responsible for 2Pac's murder are either dead or in jail.

you act white. you negged me for calling you it though.
why you mad?
i never negged anyone on this site. real talk
and not because i couldnt

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
nikkas be acting like orlando was some fake tough guy, dude well known for putting in work for SSC....suge knew what was up, guess pac didn't :manny:

Mane this cat went on live TV smirking when asked about pac :mjlol: mr. shakur was gassed into another statosphere in vegas thinking he could run up on a banger like that

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He did say "you from the South?"

Still did Pac underestimate what he was getting into?
No if you listen to still I rise tupac made numerous references to people on the other side of town that had a problem with him, alludes to a bounty, even has a diss track dissing Orlando and the SSC which caused me to always believe PAC survived the Vegas attempt

People don't pay attention though

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No if you listen to still I rise tupac made numerous references to people on the other side of town that had a problem with him, alludes to a bounty, even has a diss track dissing Orlando and the SSC which caused me to always believe PAC survived the Vegas attempt

People don't pay attention though

Its a stretch to think he survived though. The mall incident and others probably off the record comes to mind which could have spurred this and other tracks.